Author Topic: OHNO. DETENTION!  (Read 9433 times)

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
Re: OHNO. DETENTION!
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 10:58:19 pm »
Oh god. I've gotten a lot of detentions, and out of them all, probably only attended.. a third? xDD

/ bad

Uh, worse was either telling my teacher to go "F-f-f-f-fack yourself. (:" or when I threw a kids books out the third story window. |D
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

TealSkeletore

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 05:23:05 am »
I've only had one detention in highschool for fighting lawl.

Lurina

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2011, 07:12:39 am »
xD Man, I remember my detention for throwing books out of the windows in secondary school x-x not good at all xD

Alchemy

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 07:18:03 am »
When I was in high school I remember my entire class got detention for something really trivial. I know it was trivial because I don't even remember why we got detention. It lessens the effect when you give the same punishment to an entire class, anyways.

Other than that, I was a good child. ;D

WolfHeart88

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 12:59:22 am »
Mhm. Never got detention before.

YUUNO IS A GOOD GIRL! *sugar rush*

Seriously. While I'm having a sugar rush, you... don't... want... to... get... near... me.

I am most likely going to get detention though.

I'm already planning several pranks for my teachers *evil grin*

They consist of:

- Buying a fish and putting it into the teaches toilet.
- better: Digging up garden worms and putting them in the teaches toilets XD
- Loosening the bolts on my music teacher's chair
- Super Gluing the math subs daily planner to the ceiling.
- Bwahahha... Prank calling my LA teacher in the middle of class, asking for Grey Pou-pon (any one see the commercial?)

I is an ebil, ebil little child.

But I probably wouldn't dare do any of these -_-`

1wildheart

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 01:17:13 am »
wow. i only got "detention" once.. i was BANNED from my kindergarden school beacuse at recess, i limbed the fence to go play at the park across the street. LOL thwy never woul;da found me if a motehr hadn't saw me playing while taking her baby for a stroll. :P

i was COMPLETELY BANNED from there. FOREVER. harsh, man....

Lurina

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 07:39:53 am »
Lmao! xD

Alias

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2011, 01:10:09 am »
Detention at my school used to be super fun. It was during lunch and called Academic Focus. What made it fun was all the punk kids doing stupid stuff and watching the teacher yell at them at the top of his lungs.

I didn't get it a lot per se but I had it a few times. The most ridiculous time I got it I had it for a week and the reason was for calling my teacher a dyke and throwing a "Big Mistake" eraser at her. It was so worth it because that broad ticked me off. A week later someone set off a stink bomb in her class during CST testing. Lets just say that stupid teacher's reaction was priceless.

Lurina

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 07:39:39 am »
Gah hate that. xD

12dollars

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 08:20:06 am »
um... I've only been kept in with the rest of my class, never by myself for a detention. In primary school I got sent to the "time-out bench" which didn't help improve anyones attitude cause we would just talk to our friends across the time-out line