Author Topic: Hi! I'm Zorayda :)  (Read 889 times)

Zorayda

Hi! I'm Zorayda :)
« on: March 02, 2012, 04:06:45 pm »
Hello there!

My name is Zorayda, but you can call me Z, Zor, Zorry, or Zora if you'd like. I'm new to the FH world, though I've already been playing for a couple of days and intend to try out those presets on my GIMP program... >.>

I'm 22 years old and in college, so I don't have as much free time to play as I'd like, but I put my whole heart into any roleplays I join. I prefer playacting and roleplaying, seeing as I come from text-based RP communities. I've been roleplaying on forums since I was 15 (making it seven years since I started! Man, I feel old). I love good characters and I love a good story.

I've been a fan of TLK since I first saw it in theaters at 4 years old. It's a beautiful movie that has inspired me, amongst many other people, to draw and write things related to TLK. That being said, I have ZILLIONS of characters I've created over the years; sadly, many of these were indeed 'sparkle cats'.

I'm not as much into wolves as I am lions, but it'd be something cool for me to try. I look forward to speaking with everyone and perhaps setting up roleplays; I must admit, however, that I'm picky about who I RP with. I like people who can write in an articulate and creative manner. Other than that, I'll play with just about anyone!

-Z

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
Re: Hi! I'm Zorayda :)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 05:21:28 pm »
Hello and welcome to FeralHeart! Please read the rules if you haven't already!

First of all, if you intend to try out presets then I recommend you to read the following link, it may offer help if you feel like you need it. There're also some helpful videos on youtube. If you have any issues then don't hesitate to contact me or post your issue on the 'Help' section of the forum.
Rimfrost's Preset Tutorial

And nice to have another apt roleplayer around, and one that favours lions above wolves! There's sparse feline roleplays in FH, at least when I'm online. Variation is always good, but there's one too many wolfaboos around the place.
I can relate to your standards, although when I'm not roleplaying with my friends it's always fun to teach eager people that are newer to roleplaying some new techniques to get their posts amplified that little bit more.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA

Zorayda

Re: Hi! I'm Zorayda :)
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 06:46:17 am »
Hello and welcome to FeralHeart! Please read the rules if you haven't already!

First of all, if you intend to try out presets then I recommend you to read the following link, it may offer help if you feel like you need it. There're also some helpful videos on youtube. If you have any issues then don't hesitate to contact me or post your issue on the 'Help' section of the forum.
Rimfrost's Preset Tutorial

And nice to have another apt roleplayer around, and one that favours lions above wolves! There's sparse feline roleplays in FH, at least when I'm online. Variation is always good, but there's one too many wolfaboos around the place.
I can relate to your standards, although when I'm not roleplaying with my friends it's always fun to teach eager people that are newer to roleplaying some new techniques to get their posts amplified that little bit more.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

^^ Thanks for replying to my introduction in-depth! That makes me feel all warm and snuggly inside.

I don't like to readily dismiss people with certain kinds of characters--I'm guilty of making 'sparkle' animals at time--but I know what you mean. The silly black-and-red demon wolf characters with bat wings get a little old after a while.

And I'm picky because I tend to become quickly disinterested when people don't put themselves into their roleplays or they don't bother to spellcheck or use correct grammar. I don't mind newbies; it's just the lazy or the ones who don't care enough to write something well or keep up with their characters and roleplays.

I haven't had the time to try presets yet, because they're fairly time-consuming, but I have some ideas for updating the characters I've already created. I should put up their profiles on this website... >.> And perhaps some roleplay ideas.

-Z