Author Topic: Adie's Chars. C8 {New: Ellia!}  (Read 1559 times)

Adiemus~Koyokimurasaki

Adie's Chars. C8 {New: Ellia!}
« on: March 29, 2012, 01:13:19 am »
Hey guys! Adiemus here. I know I've been here for a while {I had an old account,forgot it.} and yep,this'd be my very FIRST post ever. xD So,this is some information about some of my characters! C:

AIE
House{At Hogwarts}: Gryffindor
Species: Human/??? {Fail}
History/Past:  Aie was born in a muggle house. His parents as well were muggles{humans.} Though,he somewhat hated living there over the years that went past. Whenever Aie's father went to go work on the railroad tracks,Aie just ran away in the middle of the night. His mother,nor' father found him. Aie was just left in the forest on his own. He thought he could survive himself,but he was downright wrong. But then a few weeks later,he found...what they called "Hogwarts. School of Wizardry and Witchcraft." Then he just found out that he was destined to be a wizard...Aie was chosen at the house of Gryffindor. Since then,he's been Goind to Hogwarts for four straight years.
O.C: Straight
Relationship Status: None.
Looks/Description:

Kurokai
Species: Hybrid {Mixed,hard to say.}
Pride/Pack/Clan: None >_>
Past/History: Kurokai was just born on the coast along some beach. He was just a newborn /weird/ animal. Others just made fun of him all day. Just because of his weird looks,which is hard to even stare at him without laughing your butt off Kurokai somewhat started to kill those animals for making fun of him. Nothing would he do. The two legged things{Humans!} had taken him captive and just used him for many strange things. He was experimented on,or even worse...
O.C: Bi
Relationship Status: None.
Looks/Description: {Getting a screenshot soon. .3. }
[/color]
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:47:33 am by Adiemus »

Adiemus~Koyokimurasaki

Re: Adie's Chars. C8 {New: Ellia!}
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 03:36:40 am »
New character!

Ellia

Name: Ellia
Species: Mixed Breed Canine. {Mythical,realistic,more,etc.}
Pack/Clan: None
Rank{?}: None
Crush/Mate: None/None
Offspring: None at this moment
Parents: Arau[mother] x Yoake[father]
Siblings:
History: Ellia was born ontop of a little island. Which was barely small,about the size of an average flatscreen telivision. Ellia rather wouldn't usually talk about her OWN past. Ellia was dropped out on this island,as she wasn't loved by her parents. Whenever  Ellia was still inside the body of her mother,the mother was given an injection. Ellia came out looking different than her mother and father,which the litter of the four looked like their parents,but Ellia turned out purple colored. Still wondering what it is,Ellia sits on a ledge,looking at the sky,still wondering.
Personality: Ellia can be rude and disrespectful. Though,sometimes,it depends on what happens. Either if she is in a good,or bad mood,don't get in this female's way. One other thing she can be highly friendly and sociable. <- Only if she is in a good mood. Another few things is that she will be /shy/ whenever she either commits something...or something includes her.
Looks/Description:

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Adie's Chars. C8 {New: Ellia!}
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 09:15:11 am »
I luv it