Author Topic: Ray Ray Outlander  (Read 1468 times)

Offline RayRayGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
Ray Ray Outlander
« on: May 04, 2012, 08:48:03 pm »
Rukki and Kayla were two different pair; Kayla was sensitive, delicate, sweet and bright, Rukki was a brute. Rukki had a dark heart and he was possessed by the devil. Their daughter; Ray Ray was born. Rukki wanted to kill her for she wasn't a boy. Kayla stopped him but Rukki killed Kayla, he forgot about the cub and walked away from the cub. The cub was alone and left for dead. Luckily she taught herself to stand and talk her snout was cute and her fur was grey. Her father has a hypnotic force when he's around Ray Ray, that makes her evil and try and kill. She grew and met a lioness called Kiki she too was a Outlander. The two were like mother and daughter, they both turned their backs on their families and kept as a team. Kiki was a doctor she was good with medicines and potions. Kiki was Ray Ray's best friend and she couldn't do anything without her.
But after a few months Ray lost Kiki, they couldn't find each other. Ray felt betrayed by her friend, forvever she hides and never seen. She's always online only hiding from the one who was never seen again...
Sometimes her father still lurks in the dark looking for a body of sin to kill his daugther and Simba. >:)
BTW I CAME UP WITH THE TERM RAY RAY FIRST ITS MY RL NICKNAME SO IF YOU SEE OTHERS CALLED RAY RAY THEY ARE FAKERS AND JEALOUS!
hi

Offline #Uzuri#

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Nii-San~
    • View Profile
Re: Ray Ray Outlander
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 03:45:12 am »
Lol. Ray, I'll keep that in mind. Anyway great bio nicely done, kinda sad but all the same :P thanks for sharing your talent.
Bloody Rabbit >:P

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Ray Ray Outlander
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 10:23:39 am »
Rayyy