Author Topic: .:Kenzi's puppets:.  (Read 1920 times)

-Angel-

.:Kenzi's puppets:.
« on: April 22, 2012, 02:35:55 am »
This right hurr. Is my newly declared thread that i will keep all informations on my characters in(: Feel free to comment on them, i like to hear feedback on my creations and shaat(:

My character for the group Foxes Of Ireland
[Name]
Sierra
[Gender]
Female
[Age]
one year
[Personality]
Sierra is extremely nice, and although she's growing up, will always be a pup at heart. She's very outgoing and will greet anyone with a smile and a waging tail. Sierra tries to be funny, and tries to lighen up any bad situation. Sierra doesn't take the time to think too much, so every once in a while she'll have a dumb slip up, but really she's a very bright fox. You'd think that a sweet girl like her would know how to love, but in reality, Sierra has little to no idea what love is. For her, 'i love you' is easy to say,  because she doesn't know how what true love feels like.
[Species]
Arctic fox
[History]
Sierra was born to two not so loving perants. Obsidian, her father, and Alexis, her mother, would treat her like dirt. Nobody really knew why they did, either. Sierra was the first born of the litter. Maybe it was bcause of the frail frame she had that resembled more of a runt. Sierra was a weak pup, that was for sure. Her brother, Frost, was treated lke royalty. He was a bit of a brat, too. Frost would say things to Sierra that cut her like a knife. Sierra was treated like this for half of her life, then when she was able to, Sierra left her home. She had made a few friends along the way. They were loners, like her, so they traveled some of the way with her. One of her friends, Tres, had feelings for her, and Sierra felt the same way about him. But being her naive self, Sierra had no idea what to do when she liked someone, and didnt think that Tres felt the same way about her. When Tres confessed his feelings for her, Sierra was overjoyed. She and Tres became mates, but Tres left Sierra a few days later. Sierra didn't know that Tres only wanted her for sex. She was heartbroken. Sierra met another male after her and Tres parted ways. This male, named Euros, was just like Tres. Although he didn't get as far as Tres did with her. Sierra's friend, Rakuen, knew what Euros was up to, so she told Sierra. Sierra thought that Euros really liked her, just like Tres. She left Euros, and decided to just stop trying altogether. So now if there's a sighn that a  male has feelings for her, Sierra will stop talking to them in order to keep her heart from breaking again. Even if her true love comes along, Sierra won't know. She doesn't want to hurt anymore.
[Rank]
Hunter
[Mate]
none
[Offspring]
none

Lil Wayne - How To Love [ Lyrics ]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My character for an upcoming group of mine(:
[Name]
Lucient Deavalon {Dey-ave-alon}
[Gender]
Male
[Age]
Two years
[Personality]
Lucient is said to be the devil himself. He is heartless, and ice cold blood runs through his veins. He doesn't even bat an eye at the thought of death, and kills with no remorse. Lucient has no wits when it comes t fighting. He doesn't care if the apponent looks stronger than him, he'll fight anyone because he's a bit of an idiot. Lucient isn't the best leader around. He treats everyone like dirt, and uses them as slaves, pretty much. Lucient suffers from a bit of insanity. Sleepwalking is a rarity, but Lucient sleep murders. When he falls aleep, Lucient blacks out, and occasionaly goes on a killing spree.
[History]
There's not much to tell about Lucient's history. He was born to the two former rulers of the Caedis pack, Lilith and Beelzbub Daevalon. They treated him like royalty. Beings that he was the only Caedis prince. Lucient was an only child. His father taught him everything he knew. They're the reason that Lucient is the wayhe is today. At the age of about one year old, Lucient murdered his mother in one of his sleep rampages. His father, Beelzbub, wantedto kill Lucient for this. But beings that Lucient was younger, and stronger, he won the battle. With both of his perants gone, Lucient stepped up to the throne, and took his father's place as king of the Caedis pack.
[Rank]
King
[Mate]
N/A
[Offspring]
N/A

Insane Clown Posse - Sleep Walker(Lyrics)
[[song contains some fowl language]]
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:00:12 am by Kenzi!!! »

-Angel-

Re: .:Kenzi's puppets:.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 04:00:36 am »
you can post now(:

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 08:34:10 am »
Nice characters! Are those like their theme songs? :3

-Angel-

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 08:37:16 am »
yeah perty much(:

Offline #Uzuri#

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Nii-San~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 04:50:10 am »
Awesome well done. I love the information you laid out about your characters. It shows that you have a lot to say about them and you've put a lot of thought into creating them ^^ and I love the theme songs, that's something you don't see every day in a Bio. :D
Bloody Rabbit >:P

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 09:57:04 am »
LoL Lucient! xD