Author Topic: Clan leader desperately needed!  (Read 1521 times)

Offline .General..

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Bowties are cool.
    • View Profile
    • Webbysite >83
Clan leader desperately needed!
« on: July 22, 2012, 05:24:58 pm »
Okay, we have a warriors RP that is mapped, literate, active, realistic and plotted but due to current events, one of the leaders quit. So we are now needing a literate, active leader that can download maps. If you are interested or wanting more information visit our site Sacredpath.proboard.com or whisper me (.General..) Or Owly in game, or even find us in agme where we'll most likely be advertising. RP sample is required, send me a comment if you'd like to be leader. c:

Thanks,
Genny~

Signature drawing by Cakeindafridge.
Thanks for the drawings guys. <3
Whovian forever. <3

Offline Aberguine

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • <'}}}><{
    • View Profile
Re: Clan leader desperately needed!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 08:18:56 pm »
A leader for a clan is a pretty big role/responsibility--why not vote one of your own members up?

In my own opinion, it would be hard enough for someone to randomly join a roleplay, and on top of that, be expected to lead it the direction the members want it to go...

Offline .General..

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Bowties are cool.
    • View Profile
    • Webbysite >83
Re: Clan leader desperately needed!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 02:39:13 pm »
A leader for a clan is a pretty big role/responsibility--why not vote one of your own members up?

In my own opinion, it would be hard enough for someone to randomly join a roleplay, and on top of that, be expected to lead it the direction the members want it to go...

Yes, we have spent many hours each day looking for a new leader, we go through many checks to make sure we get the best possible leader, fit for the role. Trust me, if there was a teensy thing wrong we wouldn't have them, we're very careful. Unfortunatly our old leader quit suddenly and we were so early into the RP which is why we could not simply vote a member up, there was no one who really wanted the role anyway. :/ And this position has been filled anyways now.

Signature drawing by Cakeindafridge.
Thanks for the drawings guys. <3
Whovian forever. <3