Author Topic: Wolf Quest  (Read 42561 times)

Offline SingleLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drawing? Pff... I'm born to draw Reagan/Tillie
    • View Profile
Wolf Quest
« on: September 09, 2012, 09:38:23 pm »
WolfQuest! A game where you can Play as a wolf and Play Online!

http://www.wolfquest.org/game_info.php

Offline Reanaw

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Quest
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 06:58:14 pm »
I have played WQ quite a long time. I got bored of it, and few days ago I tried it again. When I completed it, I got bored again. :P Oh well... It is worth trying!

It would be cool if WQ has more animations (different positions of sitting, etc.) and FH would have the ability to hunt like in WQ. And if I could choose, I'd take multiplayer away from WQ and focus on single player. MP doesn't work for me at all any more. And it's chat lexicon is annoying!

Well, that's just my opinion :D

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 07:55:32 pm »
I used to play WQ, but, then I got bored of the same old thing over and over again. Once you get to the summer den, then what? I wonder if they will ever add onto the game where your pups will actually grow up and help you hunt and stuff like that.... XD

Not that I don't like it, I do, but, I have problems with visiting people in Multiplayer, and the chat censoring is so annoying. :\

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 08:54:31 pm »
When I first played Wolf Quest I was like "OMG! THIS THE BEST GAME EVER!" But, no. Multiplayer chat sucks, Game gets boring quickly, and it allows like no creative stuff like, maybe some markings to make you character more different. Because on Multiplayer some werido said that I copied there wolf. What a werido. Moving on. Then I discovered Feral Heart I loved it, but I went out of it for a while now I am back in. So maybe same will happen with WQ. Who knows. But this what I think, now don't kill me.
dead account

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 02:07:11 pm »
Yeah.... Despite WQ's nice graphics, I'd prefer a game where you can chat a little more freely. ._.

Offline soluvepink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 05:25:15 am »
WolfQuest was a very nice game, the graphics were amazing, I fell in love with the howls on there. <3
But, I eventually grew tired of it, due to limited chatting and things to do. ;n;
Yet WQ helped me discover FeralHeart. x3

Offline Gerry

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 01:14:23 pm »
I love this game! First it is a little bit difficult to find a mate but it's so nice, to have pups in Slough Creek!

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 01:25:40 pm »
I use to play WQ before I found IT and then FH
And I thoroughly enjoyed it, granted a lot more people played it then but yes it was fun.

I enjoyed the graphics as this was something completely different and unique for me and i'd never experienced 3D online multiplayer gaming like this before. And when slough creek was released it was like OMG the best thing going.

But then I found IT and then WQ kinda became a little lame and then when IT went down I returned to WQ and it was still fun although half the things had changed like you couldn't name your wolf and that sucked along with the fact that you couldn't type certain words which kinda took the edge off the in game RPing.

Then when FH came out I said goodbye to WQ and have ever since remained with FH although the other day I did wonder whether now that i'm a little bit older whether I could get all four of my pups to the summer den. So i downloaded WQ again and I am glad to say all four puppies made it to the summer den ^^

Since then I have been on and off it the reason is..

Well i do enjoy the game simply because the new features and scenery make the game more realistic and that's what I like so much about WQ but I can't stress how annoying it is trying to RP when you can't say simple words like 'he' or 'she'  and plus the fact you get idiots who run around going into the hunting zones making everyone crash. Another factor that really annoys me is you either glitch or crash every other five minutes or so haha xD

Another reason why I don't play WQ as much is because I have been majorly busy with exams and such that i've had to withdraw myself from all of my games.

But ye WQ was the highlight of my teenhood when I first found it and was an excellent game no doubt but I do think it has gone downhill since the first release.

This probably sounds like a rant and I didn't intend it to be/come of as if you're reading this but this is my opinion on the game ^^
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 04:51:35 pm »
I think the graphics on WQ are better than FH, but FH is a lot more fun, cause I can't get multiplayer to work on my WQ game..... but I don't really care 'bout that.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 10:38:38 pm »
I agree with everyone that says 'Wolfquest is boring' and I also think that it very annoying. And this is a part I dont get, if this a game of nature, why cant we find mates?!