Author Topic: Wolf Quest  (Read 42560 times)

Offline teto kasane

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Quest
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2012, 08:07:20 pm »
I kinda like playing WQ, but I got bored of it when I got to Slough Creek :/ sorry

StitchedUp

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2012, 08:21:56 pm »
I kinda like playing WQ, but I got bored of it when I got to Slough Creek :/ sorry
Oh it's alright. :) All of us have different opinions.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2012, 01:36:50 am »
I played that game once. It was mildly diverting until it got to the point where I had to raise pups...

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2012, 07:41:02 pm »
I actually hate WQ now... I used to love it, and I was the LEADER of the SpiritBloods. However, when they took away all of the words that were essential to RPing, all of my packmates left, and so did I, thus ending that pack. Now, because of the very limited chat, I hate WQ and never play it anymore. I now only play the single player.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2012, 11:57:12 pm »
Imello, thats what happened to me, but I still play Wolf Quest, hum, but I do wish we could say girl and  boy in it. xD. I like single player to especially when you get to take your pups on the final journey.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Miles101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Praise Helix
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 12:47:19 am »
I agree that the chat has gotten way too restrictive, to the point where normal English words cannot be spoken. This just goes to show that the WQ staff have zero trust in their community and therefore feel the need to place ridiculous limits on everyone so they don't have to deal with users who misbehave.

I play Single Player occasionally, but the pups are impossible to raise. The enemies are overpowered and impossible to kill :/

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2012, 08:01:19 am »
Ooo a WQ thread x3. I only like playing as the wolf(single player) because some kids get on there and try to yell or swear at me and can't xD its funny but also rude. So then I stopped multiplayer and awkwardly role played inside my mind with my wolf family. This game is fun only if you play single player :p

Offline SingleLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drawing? Pff... I'm born to draw Reagan/Tillie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2012, 04:08:39 pm »
I luv ur Sigg of meh Cat! XD Ironic

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 05:40:27 pm »
I adored how realistic the wolves looked, they had proper anatomy and the right shaped heads. Not like how some people make their characters look here :S But as said it is very boring. Having only 5 people in one multi player map is stupid and people only use multi player for RP so good luck finding people to just talk with X)

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2012, 03:52:59 am »
Lol, its true though. Wolf quest is very boring but it gives someone a challenge when they're on single player, taking care of your pups and trying to get them to the new den.