Author Topic: Writing, Character, & Storytelling Discussion  (Read 3827 times)

ColonelHamilton

Writing, Character, & Storytelling Discussion
« on: February 20, 2011, 11:13:57 am »
I thought it would be good to have a topic to discuss writing and such.  I imagine that, since many of you have roleplaying characters, some of you probably have thought about putting those characters in stories. Any of you guys have pieces  you are working on, have finished, or are planning?

Maryritai

Re: Writing, Character, & Storytelling Discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 04:24:56 am »
Well, I'm thinking of making some stories but I'm just lazy! ^.^* . I think my Draft Papers are piling up now ^.^*. But Seriously, I do actually have a excellent Ask This Person Fanfic on this website called Fanfiction (FF for Short).

I have thought about basing a story off a anime on youtube called The Masked Girl, Which is only a Episode Long, since the excellent animator is quitting the series. And I need to get a Chapter up for my Ask Kaname Kuran Fanfic, PLUS School, so, my life is busy.

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 04:43:59 am »
I'm working on a story called Feral Forest, my boyfriend Zhahaden is editing it for me. <3 Although the characters I made are not in Feral Forest it is a story. xD I might make the characters on FeralHeart...

Edit. Sorry. LOL I don't know what got into me, I put down FeralHeart instead of Feral Forest. lD It's called FeralForest, not FeralHeart.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 05:01:35 am by Kieva »
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

ColonelHamilton

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 09:01:12 am »
Demonic-Angel, I'd be interested in reading that fic if you could link to it. :D

And lol, I was pretty confused for a bit when you mistyped that title, Kieva. XD

I'm formulating a sort of action/adventure/fantasy story in my head, but I haven't actually sat down and started writing it yet. 

TealSkeletore

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 09:43:26 am »
I always try writing stories but I get bored of them then I stop and forget about them.. then I find them half a year later and delete them xD same with comic attempts. I can write short stories in one sitting though if I'm motivated enough.

Maryritai

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 06:29:43 pm »
:D Sure, Hamilton.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6653118/1/bAsk_b_bKaname_b_bKuran_b

If you wonder how to get onto the other chapters, just press Next :).

Actually, I wanna look at The Masked Girl Anime Again, I must admit, Griffin (The Male Protagonist) is cute :D

ColonelHamilton

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 09:40:31 am »
Very interesting. I'm not familiar with Vampire Knight, though, so unfortunately I can't appreciate it. XD  I've written fanfiction before, but I never finished any of it and I don't think I have any left.  I have a story that I finished a while back based on a D&D character of mine, but it is not G rated so I can't make a thread for it here.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 09:46:23 am »
I have a LOT of stories that never get finished, but I have two or three that I am working on that i hope will get finished, one I hope to be a good enough one to be famous, at least online XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Maryritai

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 07:56:02 am »
I mean, I got a few fans following that FF but pretty much I'm InFamous

ColonelHamilton

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 12:38:23 am »
Oh really?

I now get what people refer to when they talk about writer's block.  i really need to force myself to work on this script.