Author Topic: Mass Preset Download Project (Submit your presets, all welcome!)  (Read 2227 times)

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt

As far as I can determine, I'm within my rights to do this, but if that's not the case I'll cease immediately.

Many people, in the past, have wished that exported presets could be seen by everyone on the server, but it's been said that it would be impractical and put a heavy load on both the server and the mods. Seeing as that's the case, I got the idea to do the closest thing I could think of and make a giant download of presets, from anyone who wants to submit one. There is no category, the only restriction being the FH rules, and they will be seen by anyone who downloads the presets (over which I have no control, but hopefully some will).

Submission Info

If you'd like your preset(s) to be included in the download, post in this thread, making sure your post includes:

- A download link for your preset(s)

- Between one and two screenshots (this is to ensure nothing against the rules will be in the download; I will not include presets that do not have an accompanying screenshot)

- The deadline for submission this time is November 5th, but if this goes the way I'm hoping there will be regular updates, and you will still be able to submit a preset for the next one.

Take Note:

- This is NOT an impromptu contest. This is a way to enable more people to see more cool presets while roaming the public maps.

- You must post the fhp file for your preset. This is the one found in FeralHeart>Presets, NOT the one found in FeralHeart>my_presets.

- You can submit as many presets as you'd like, but for the sake of the person compiling these (that'd be me), try to keep it to characters you have out on public maps. Presets you only use in mapped RPs do no one any good.

What to Post Here:

- Your preset download with a screenshot.

- Any questions you might have.

What NOT to Post Here:

- Your preset download with no screenshot.

- Off-topic chat of any kind.

- Advertisements for your request thread.

- Preset requests.

Download:

None yet.

Current submission deadline is November 5th (which has nothing to do with V for Vendetta, I swear).

Next deadline will be November 30th.