Author Topic: My Character Rapid.  (Read 3756 times)

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
My Character Rapid.
« on: November 24, 2012, 04:34:17 pm »
This is her. :)

Name: Rapid

Nickname(s): Ra, Rap, Rappy, or Rappie. (Tell me any nicknames you think of.)

Age: 15. (This is not my age in real life, I am 13 in real life. c:)

Bio: Rapid is a generous lioness who loves to make lots of friends. Although she is shy, when she feels like it she will go up to you and say Hello. Rapid loves Christmas (or Xmas), so she wears a Santa hat all of the time. Rapid hopes to make tons of maps for others to look, roam, and roleplay in. Rapid is a bit soft so don't make her upset because she does not like being sad. Always be nice to her and she'll be nice to you. Rapid loves Fluorite Plains, you might she her around there. If you say Hello and she doesn't answer it means I'm just on the forum and I'll be back shortly. x3

Real Bio: (xD) Rapid grew up in a small den with her momther and father. She was a lonely child then. Her mother wanted to have another baby, but she was getting to old for it so she refused to.

One day her mother let Rapid outside to play and make some friends. She searched around for people who looked nice. She found a couple but was yet to shy to go up to them and say Hello.

Her mother found her sitting alone feeling sorry for herself. She had walked outside to talk to Rapid, "What's wrong, dear?"

"I can't make any friends." Rapid replied with sorry filled eyes.

"There are lots of nice people around here, just talk to one of them." Her mother offered.

"I can't. It's too scary." Rapid hid under her paws.

Her mother had talked to her about not being afraid to say hello to a person, even if you do not know them. This is how you make friends, she said. Rapid listened carfully but she just couln't. She was too shy to be able to. Her mother let her back inside and said that she could try tomorrow.

Years past and Rapid still sat back and watched other play with each other. "I guess I be lonely forever..." Some tears shedded.

A couple days later Rapid was sitting alone in Cape of Distant Worlds when a girl with a character name of Balto came up to her, "Hi."

Rapid said hello back.

"I like your character." Balto complimented.

"Thank you, I like your too." Rapid smiled. She hoped this would be her first friend.

Balto and Rapid started talking on and on and began to know each other more. Balto had become her new best friend. They now roleplay, chat, and do lots of things together.

Rapid is still shy on talking to other people, but she will go up to them if she feels like it.

--Thank you for reading--

Offline Silver Leopard

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART profile.
Re: My Character Rapid.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 04:48:04 pm »
Really nice char! I love the bio, and glad that she found a friend C:

~Firepool~

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 09:02:21 pm »
Ooh, you have an interesting character. Very Nice!

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 09:11:01 pm »
Heh, Rapid's already getting into that Christmas-mood. :)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 10:46:33 pm »
A very well made character! She is both beautiful and seems to have a really nice personality~ :3

I'm glad she has found a best friend, and I don't doubt that she'll find more along the way.

+floof for you~

Cheers~

//Shallow

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 11:04:38 pm »
A very well made character! She is both beautiful and seems to have a really nice personality~ :3

I'm glad she has found a best friend, and I don't doubt that she'll find more along the way.

+floof for you~

Cheers~

//Shallow

Thank you so much!

I have one question. What's a floof?

Heh, Rapid's already getting into that Christmas-mood. :)

Everyone is. xD

Ooh, you have an interesting character. Very Nice!

Thank you, Fire. :)

Really nice char! I love the bio, and glad that she found a friend C:

I'm glad too. :D And thank you, you all are so sweet.  ;D

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 01:33:07 am »
"A very well made character! She is both beautiful and seems to have a really nice personality~ :3

+floof for you~

Cheers~

//Shallow

Thank you so much!

I have one question. What's a floof?"

A floof is kinda of like a gesture, a nice gesture for someone that has done a good work, been helpful or just been kind. You can start giving nuzzles/floof when you've done 20-25 posts. ^.^

Since I thought you'd done a great work with this character I thought you deserved a floof. ;3

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 04:03:59 am »
Thank you! I love your signature. Such a cute lion bunny thing... xD I don't know! Sorry.

I took a bunch of random pictures on my laptop of me and my friend, one of them I was eating her head. xD Don't ask. I'll upload them into Screenshots later or tomorrow or sometime in the future.

Oh. That's what a floof is. :o Cool. :) I'll be sure to nuzzle you when I reach 20-25 posts.

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 05:15:17 am »
Thank you! I love your signature. Such a cute lion bunny thing... xD I don't know! Sorry.

I took a bunch of random pictures on my laptop of me and my friend, one of them I was eating her head. xD Don't ask. I'll upload them into Screenshots later or tomorrow or sometime in the future.

Oh. That's what a floof is. :o Cool. :) I'll be sure to nuzzle you when I reach 20-25 posts.

....yeah...she is a lynx actually.. =.= Her name is Chicco.
She has a bio too, but it was a while since I made it so it's probably on some later pages here on the Characters Thread.

That signature where drawn by a dear friend, you might know her as Owly in-game. And the icon was drawn by Ramine, they are both awesome artists~ <3

Yes that's what a floof is. You don't have to give one back just because I gave you one ;3 But if you think I've been helpful or did something good then be free to floof me.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 05:18:00 am by Shallow/SusieQ »

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 05:37:45 am »

....yeah...she is a lynx actually.. =.= Her name is Chicco.
She has a bio too ---> http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=28101.0
That signature where drawn by a dear friend, you might know her as Owly in-game. And the icon was drawn by Ramine, they are both awesome artists~ <3

Yes that's what a floof is. You don't have to give one back just because I gave you one ;3 But if you think I've been helpful or did something good then be free to floof me.