Author Topic: My Character Rapid.  (Read 3757 times)

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: My Character Rapid.
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 02:59:44 pm »
Thank you! I love your signature. Such a cute lion bunny thing... xD I don't know! Sorry.

I took a bunch of random pictures on my laptop of me and my friend, one of them I was eating her head. xD Don't ask. I'll upload them into Screenshots later or tomorrow or sometime in the future.

Oh. That's what a floof is. :o Cool. :) I'll be sure to nuzzle you when I reach 20-25 posts.

....yeah...she is a lynx actually.. =.= Her name is Chicco.
She has a bio too, but it was a while since I made it so it's probably on some later pages here on the Characters Thread.

That signature where drawn by a dear friend, you might know her as Owly in-game. And the icon was drawn by Ramine, they are both awesome artists~ <3

Yes that's what a floof is. You don't have to give one back just because I gave you one ;3 But if you think I've been helpful or did something good then be free to floof me.

Ah... sorry. I'm not good with species. xD Anyway, I've think I've seen you. Yes, your username is Shallow. :3

I hope I get to chat with you at some point.

Offline Sairi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 11:19:36 pm »
Great character! her personality is unique and not mary-sue!
she also isnt "the perfect one" if you know what i mean. Happy roleplaying and happy holidays!

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 12:01:29 pm »
I loved your character, it was a pleasure to read your bio. Also I like your signature... it's from that new movie right? Guardians or something like that, dunno anyway hope to see more bios from you. :)
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 02:29:51 am »
Great character! her personality is unique and not mary-sue!
she also isnt "the perfect one" if you know what i mean. Happy roleplaying and happy holidays!

Thank you so much! And sorry, I don't know what you mean. xD Speaking of roleplaying, I found great warriors roleplay. It's amazing! Happy holidays to you too!

Merry Christmas!

I loved your character, it was a pleasure to read your bio. Also I like your signature... it's from that new movie right? Guardians or something like that, dunno anyway hope to see more bios from you. :)

Thanks. :3 I love my signature too. It's from the movie Rise of the Guardians. You should watch it if you haven't, amazing movie. Although it's not based on a true story, it has lots of emotion. <3