Author Topic: VïÇE ||ÜðH|| ÂÇEÐïð  (Read 1707 times)

Offline .:Talon:.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
VïÇE ||ÜðH|| ÂÇEÐïð
« on: January 18, 2013, 02:14:31 am »
VïÇE ||ÜðH|| ÂÇEÐïð

Welcome lovelies, to the pack of depression.

In the lands far beyond, away from any inhabitants such as humans that may cause us harm... lies a sacred pack. Together, it has lived within depression and yet still grows to this very day... A crisis has broken out beyond the lands, affecting the pack greatly with such disrespect... The Marktführer, also known as the Former Hessian, grows weary... but searches desperately for a miracle to shine its birghtness upon his beloved pack.

VïÇE ||ÜðH|| ÂÇEÐïð, translated to "Eternal Depression", is a unique pack with a German touch to it. We are long-term, semi-realistic, extremely literate*, sited, and soon to be mapped. I am in search of new blood to join this band of brave wolves, fighting for an important cause that may deal with the lives of wolves from far beyond the great lands.

Are you willing to join us? I, the Marktführer, strongly advise you to... for you can be looked up to as a great hero.
Fill out your application from down below, and then visit the website:

http://fhviceacedia.forumotion.com/

You can only sign up for the site after I approve of your application... and if you don't feel like applying here, find me in-game by whispering .:Talon:.

**Your Feralheart Username:
*Name of Character:
Nickname(s):
Age of Character:
*Gender of Character:
**Species (Type of wolf):
*Pelt Colour:
*Marking Colour:
*Eye Colour:
*Overall Reference (Screenshot of your character):
*Personality:
Unique Traits:
Likes / Dislikes:
*Character Theme Song:
Brief History / Past:
Other:
**RP Sample:

KEY:
* - Strongly advise that you include these.
** - Key to being approved into the pack.

Once you are finished, please log-in onto your character and whisper me. Recap -> .:Talon:. is my in-game username. Do not send a friend request, for I strongly dislike too many people in my Friends Box.

We are expecting you, lovely. You will bring us to better places... and without your help, we may crumble and fall apart. I, the Marktführer, will forever appreciate your applications... for I have faith in all of you, to join us.. and fight for us.

VïÇE ||ÜðH|| ÂÇEÐïð

Offline Soakitup

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Timberrrrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 02:18:32 am »
What a nice thread; I really like how organized everything is and it just... sounds pretty? Hee-ho!
Good luck!
  ;)

Offline .:Talon:.

• Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 02:22:59 am »
@Sock.
Thank you very much for your kind comment.~ If you would like to join, feel free to fill out the application. All are welcome!~

GimmieHugs

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 03:00:58 am »
**Your Feralheart Username:
*Name of Character:
Nickname(s):
Age of Character:
*Gender of Character:
**Species (Type of wolf):
*Pelt Colour:
*Marking Colour:
*Eye Colour:
*Overall Reference (Screenshot of your character):