Author Topic: Primal Carnage  (Read 2576 times)

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
Primal Carnage
« on: June 15, 2013, 07:13:23 pm »
Anyone ever play this game? It is amazing. It's a game about humans versus dinosaurs. As the humans you can be a commando with a assualt rifle and a grenade launcher, the pathfinder with a shotgun and some dino blindind flares, the pyro with with flamethrower/chainsaw and grenades, the scientist with her sniper rifle and tranq gun, or even the trapper who dual wields a colt revolver and a desert eagle as well as a net gun for catching small dinos and hindering large ones. Or you can go the other way, being the dinos. You can jump in as a pteranadon which is true death from above. Peck unsuspecting humans, or even carry them away only to drop them to their dreath. Or maybe you like to be a agile predator and stalk your prey before jumping on them and eating them alive, or you want to charge in with a pack of friends and tear the humans apart. If so, maybe you should be a raptor. Or maybe you want to blind your enemy with venom and poison them with your bite. Then maybe a geneticly modified diloposaurus.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Primal Carnage
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 07:16:19 pm »
Or maybe you like charging through enemies with your head and making them fly like ragdolls. Then a carnotaurus is for you. Or you can go with the king himself, five to ten tons of hell on earth, the tyrannosaurus. Longest two posts ever. Post your opinions on the game her!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 07:26:02 pm »
That game sounds very intriguing. How's the graphic quality? Is it full of blood and guts with detailed deaths and motives or is it like MineCraft that looks all blocky? Merely curious.
If I were to play it, knowing me, I'd prefer being something more stealthful and able to attack from the shadows. Honestly don't know if there's a dinosaur for that. Either way, by your description, it sounds like a very fun game to play.
I'm also curious if you can free-roam on the game similar to Skyrim or if you're binded to either a storyline or certain paths you must take in order to continue on? More questions, if you don't mind me asking.
gone

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 07:33:47 pm »
The raptor or the dilo lurk in the shadows before attacking, ther is no storyline YET, and yes it is an amazing game. I'll be glad to answer anything you ask. Vehicles are going to be the next update I believe. Which will have it's own gamemode along with a new dino. The triceratops.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 07:43:50 pm »
Oh, so I take it's a PC game? Or a downloadable one? Quite intriguing. I'll keep my eye out for the game now that you mentioned it. It'll be fun running around as a raptor nomzing on the humans.
gone

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 07:51:01 pm »
Yeah, you can but it off steam. The graphics are quite good. The dino models are amazing and you can buy extra skins yo customize your dinos and humans.