Author Topic: dragon wild skies  (Read 6392 times)

blackje123

dragon wild skies
« on: June 08, 2013, 09:52:51 pm »
did you know about the movie how to train your dragon? you know, from dreamworks? well there is a game free on the internet where you can train your dragon! thats not all... the game have pretty mutch awesome dragons! like the orginal dragons toothless,gronckle,deathly nadder, hideous zippleback,monsterous nightmare...well you know...BUT, there are different dragons to! like the wispering death or the scrauldon! you can exaly fly everywhere! i think its a pretty awesome game! i mean... if you always wanna fly as a dragon! by some dragons is the glitch that your character isn't on your dragons back so... only dragon  ;D sometimes... there are awesome locations to! a lavaland a frozen land, forest and many other awesome worlds!

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/dragons/wild-skies/index.html

here some pictures!

ever wondered where toothless lives? well, here! high in the mounthains!

this is the map with all the beautifull worlds!

beautifull worlds like this! and yeah... this dragon looks like a burger... i called him big mac!

blackje123

Re: dragon wild skies
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 10:01:40 pm »
that viking: chilling... reading a book...
that dragon: nomnomnom... that ass!

where is toothless his shadow?

this is my biggest dragon :3

im from your nightmares! >:D ... i mean, look at his eyes!

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 02:17:44 am »
Thanks for telling us :D Considering there is barley any dragon games, this one might be fun.

.-.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 09:46:16 am »
Like Peach has stated, there isn't many dragon games and this one actually looks 'OK'. I'll be sure to check it out whenever I find the time and/or get bored.
gone