Author Topic: "Ironfang"wolf pack  (Read 1068 times)

Offline skippingwolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
"Ironfang"wolf pack
« on: February 21, 2013, 08:58:07 pm »
Greetings I'm Sean Ironfang,

I came a long ways from seeing my family fall to the ashes of a battle that waged over three days, much blood was shed including that of my mother who gave her life to protect my sister an I. My father reigned succesfully after the enemy's leader Va'thak fell. Most of the packs were wipped out under his burning rage, seeking the lands of our fathers father. Romania, within the forests we were safe for now, a plague was sent over the two packs, to whoever was left breathing. My sister an I, were sent away before it reached the two of us, our father wasn't seen for many of days. It was no longer than three weeks til we stood from afar watching what was left of the dark lush forests, withered to nothing more than a broken branch left to decay as the smaller animals decorated its limbs with what was left of their precious bodies. Finding our father in the gully below, broken, sick, dying, I sat at his side as the youngest sons of him, being directed as a final order to live til I reached an age to where I would be able to rebuild the pack back to what it was, full of life, peace, honor, tranquility. We seek no blood only to defend if battle knocked at our doors. He passed giving me the armor of the mighty elk and horned rams of bulls of humans. Today I wear them with pride, never to fail what honor I held left to my pack. For days after I joined packs who sought battle, many I've been in. Many I an a few others victoriously stood as they cowered seeing an image of the wolf bareing the etched bones of once an older wolf in old tales. A tale the pack of fangs had come down too. As I stood alone by a river, licked my fang of Iron looked up to the heavens still hearing the voice of my father and those of my fallen packmates. "Honor must be restored."  
So here I am seeking wolves who are willing to take up the pack name Ironfang, help bring back a fallen pack with a reason to rise up, revive the gentle peace in the Romianian territory. The scars upon my brow tell a story of how one yearling pup seeks to return his home back to the land of virtue. With the tall trees looking down at a pack once upon a time with its bark and limbs seeking themselves to regain themselves as protectors.

This pack is literate, Rp sample is required, I'm not picky if it has a minor mistake or two. As long you know your mistakes and know to correct them in time you'll be fine. Also its a realistic to semi realistic look, no wings or neon colors, no powers, its mapless but!! it is going to be mapped soon. We are located in Atlantis and the South Pole, a pack site will be present in a while.  

Please if interested, add    skippingwolf    on FH and/or  submit a brief sample below with your bio summary (etc. age, breed, if you have a mate/pups)

Thank you

Sean Ironfang