Author Topic: Brutus the Lionslayer  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
Brutus the Lionslayer
« on: March 10, 2013, 06:04:53 am »

I know he doesn't look exactly like a Sable Antelope, but I did my best with what I had. And Sable Antelope are just so awesome that I had to make a FH character of one.

Brutus is a mature bull Sable Antelope, about four years old (early to mid-twenties in antelope years). His entire herd (of which he was the lead bull) was slaughtered by poachers, and this traumatizing event has twisted his formerly noble and strong-willed nature into nervousness and snappishness, his quick temper leading him to strike first and ask questions later. The violent and unexpected death of his herd, and him being the sole survivor, has caused him to doubt his own bravery and leadership skills. "I should have fought the poachers. I should have stayed and died with my herd." Such thoughts weigh heavily on his mind, and he attempts to reassure himself of his courage by ferociously killing any predator who dares attempt to hunt him. He has earned himself a fearsome reputation, and has become known amongst carnivores and herbivores alike as the Lionslayer. The blood on Brutus's horns assuage the pain in his heart, but at his core, he is still empty and deeply shaken by the death of his friends and loved ones.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline Abomine

• View Profile
Re: Brutus the Lionslayer
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 07:28:05 pm »
Bump.

My deviantART

BouncyLion101

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 07:34:24 pm »
Aw..*hugs Brutus and kicks poachers*

And his antlers are so awesome, I admire your choice of coloring for him too. ^.^

Offline Abomine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 10:59:18 pm »
Aw..*hugs Brutus and kicks poachers*

And his antlers are so awesome, I admire your choice of coloring for him too. ^.^

Thanks. I'm glad you like him. :) I got his horns from one of Ouka's item packs.

My deviantART