Author Topic: Pokemon Maid Aoki  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Nyancatgirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Haven't been online in ages...
    • View Profile
Pokemon Maid Aoki
« on: March 23, 2013, 05:59:40 am »
Hey~ I'm getting the hang of posting I guess. Anyways, here's my favorite literate rping character:
Her name is Aoki and she is a pokemon maid for the maid cafe. She rarely gets paid unless you give her a nice big tip but she's unlucky to get more. She is very unlucky for her being clumsy and getting nervous easily. She can be shy and innocent at first but when it's a battle she'll really heat up and battle like a not-so-girly-girl. She is 14 years old with light brown hair and blue eyes. Her uniform is a simple maid outfit with the stockings and everything but when she's off of work she'll change into a completely different person..A tomboy! Some people like her because shes nice and some because of her personality. Her Pokemon are Growlithe, Miltank, Poochyena. Well I guess that's all :3 Relationship with her family: She got kicked out of the house and now living on her own from her drunk, abusive parents..Its sad ;_;
????
???

Keep in touch on instagram(@neh.cole) incase you knew me as Nyancatgirl

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Maid Aoki
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 06:58:49 am »
I loves your character. She kind of sounds like a friend of mind I hang out with at school, very shy yet when she's at the farm she is a completely different kid, breaking horses, getting muddy, having fun. God I love her to death x'D She also has a knack for stumbling into trouble. e.e Like the bee hive.
CX

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 07:04:26 am by AxraielSwifty »
"Huehue"

Offline Nyancatgirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Haven't been online in ages...
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Maid Aoki
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 03:03:20 pm »
Heh that's just like Aoki  :P The character was thought of and based on my friend, because she's awesome just like your friend.  :D
????
???

Keep in touch on instagram(@neh.cole) incase you knew me as Nyancatgirl