Author Topic: Darkmist  (Read 1431 times)

Offline :.DarkMist.:

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Darkmist
« on: March 23, 2013, 03:30:34 am »
Name: Darkmist

Appearance: Pic soon. Black with dark grey Siamese markings on her body. Ear rims and a middle ring around her tail that are also dark grey. Her under eyes are dark grey and above her eyes are black. Her tail tip is black and she has a black eye cover mane. Her eyes are slits and they are dark green.

Personality: She is very misunderstood. Her strange appearance makes her look rude and evil but she is the opposite of that. She is very caring and loves to have fun. She always likes to meet new wolves and can never have enough friends. At times she can be a little too hyper or impatient but she loves to please others.

History: She was the runt, and the only black wolf in her whole family. Her mother was grey and her father was a red color. All the other pups looked similar to her parents. She was often picked on my her brothers and sisters. She was always the weak one. But that didn't stop her from doing what she liked best. Nothing made her happier than a nice fight, even if it was just play fighting. This is also how she earned such a bad reputation. It wasn't harming other wolves that made her like fighting, it was the rush of energy and the joy of beating another wolf. But she lost in a lot of fights when she was younger with her brothers and sisters. When she was old enough to leave the den and start training to become a pack member, she was better at fighting. Even when she made a major improvement with her skills, she was teased. It was hard being put down every day by your siblings and other wolves when you tried your hardest. Even with no encouragement from her family or other pack members, she became a great fighter and soon her dreams were reached. But soon her parents stopped talking to her and her siblings ignored her, maybe out of jealousy. And soon after she became a true wolf in the pack, everyone ignored her. Now she couldn't take it, having no friends and her family even turning on her. She ran away. Far away from her pack at night on a full moon. And she was finally happy.

Pack: Loner

Mate: Nope

Crush: No

Pups: None

Voice: Soft and innocent sounding. If she talks louder she has a bit of a British accent.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:12:44 pm by :.DarkMist.: »

BouncyLion101

Re: Darkmist
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 03:38:00 am »
Aww, sad history. :c *hug*

But very cool character, I adore those "evil" looking characters that aren't evil at all, heh.

Offline :.DarkMist.:

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Darkmist
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 04:08:35 am »
Thanks and so do I. :D
I put a lot of time thinking of her history and how it shaped who she really is. I really like making my characters look evil and mysterious but be very sweet on the inside. :3