Author Topic: Crow  (Read 1554 times)

Offline -KARL-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Crow
« on: March 23, 2013, 08:01:15 pm »
Name-Crow/James-Gender-Male-Mate-MockingBird-Pack-Outcasts-Breed-DeadWolves-Pack-Outcasts-Rank-Alpha
Scent-A unique Mix of Blood and sweat.
Personality-Hot headed,Protective,Snappy,Regretfull,Easily offended,Grumpy,funny,Playful at times,Leader,Strict,

Crow was once a clan wolf long ago when he went by his old name James.
His old rank was a guard in the Pack of Night along side with his brother Rune.
James grew close to six other wolves that he went through training with Silver,Vincent,Bone,Crush,and Boulder.
Now He wasn't born a DeadWolf he had somehow obtained the power and used it to his advantage.
He would attack anywolf that would dare try to mess with his pack and soon every outsider feared his power.
Silver warned him of this power that it would bring trouble to him one day and it did.
A couple of old enemy's of his grew jealous of how he got all the praise for the work he did.
They planned to kill him in the middle of the night by ambushing him on a patrol but Silver had heard of their plans and Vincent,Bone,Crush and Boulder Joined with Silver to stop the ambush.
When James found out it was to late,they had saved him but it was at the cost of their own lives.
The last thing Silver said to him while dying was."We're a family James and a family protects each other.We live for each other and we die for each other.It's simple.Die for a Hero and you die as a Hero"
After that he ran only to be comfronted by his brother who begged him to stay,but Crow just ran right past him and left.
He then stumbled in to a She Wolf by the name of MockingBird who accepted him in to their pack and later became the love of his life.
From that day on He vows to protect her and the rest of his pack.
He lives by the last words Silver had given him.
Live,Fight,and Die as a Family.

Theme song-One last breath(RobbNash) I like it loud (Cash Cash)

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
Re: Crow
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 09:43:36 pm »

Huh, the bit about not being born a deadwolf yet becoming one confused me slightly, I'll have to analyze it a bit more I suppose, nevertheless I enjoyed reading it, your ideas are fascinating to be sure. When it comes to Wolf based stories it's hard to come up with something someone else hasn't already thought up.
I hope you plan on sharing more of your work and ideas with the community, it really is a joy seeing what you floofs come up with.

~Axyfloofz
"Huehue"