Author Topic: Moonrise~ Epic Warrior Cats MMORPG In-Progress! (UPDATED WITH FUR TEXTURES)  (Read 149477 times)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
And, if the Erins didn't sue those other people... they won't sue me. >.>
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
I think this game will be very big, Especially among Warrior cat lovers. Also, I support you fully Moon ;). If you guys still need any mod help on ideas for the game I could help, I might MIGHT also be able to do texturing *shrug* never done it before but I can certainly try :P (if someone helps me that is ^^")
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 11:10:06 pm by Jessie Dagger »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
I can SORT OF texture. Though I can make maps on FH. Is map making anything like FH map making...?
I'm very interested in this game. But do I have to wait 5 days to be born? ;w; (I want to be a kit :3)
Also, will there be a medicine cat apprentice if the apprentice wants to become one, and the medicine cat doesn't have one? :3
*Excited* One more question, it's not 13+, is it? The Warrior books aren't. They are for kids. :3 *Happydance*

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Actually now that you've brought those things up Hurgf, I'm now very curious too x'D I seriously can't wait for this game, once it's done it'll be so cool!

Offline Flamestar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • "For the Clans!"
    • View Profile
    • Moonrise~ Warrior Cats
No, you do not have to wait five days. The mother doesn't accept kits until the third and fourth days of gestation.
Yes. You can be a med cat apprentice.
No. This is not 13+.
"The Slenderthayne are nothing but evil... the Clans will vanquish them, and we can live in the light once more.... For the Clans, die, Darkoblivion!" ~Moonstar's battlecry against the Slenderthayne

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Awesome, also I think I'm going to help make things for the maps like rocks.. Lol I know but thats all I know how to do x"D

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
I may join, any idea when the server will be out into public?
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
Production hasn't really started yet.. I still need to get a good mesher for the cat model, prey, etc... and we need programmers, graphic designers, and all that stuffs. |D
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Sounds interesting

Offline Flamestar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • "For the Clans!"
    • View Profile
    • Moonrise~ Warrior Cats
"The Slenderthayne are nothing but evil... the Clans will vanquish them, and we can live in the light once more.... For the Clans, die, Darkoblivion!" ~Moonstar's battlecry against the Slenderthayne