Author Topic: )x( Hallucinate Studios Presents... )x( The Paths of Destiny! )x(  (Read 1873 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
HallucinateStudios is proud to announce a game in to the future... "Paths of Destiny." It is a major WIP, but we're hoping to get it done as soon as possible, help is still needed!

Website - WIP.

The stars are all around you, and the white outlines of cats in the dark make pride swell your heart. The time has come that you shall be born, whether your first time among the Clans, or the next. A new start, one that could be destined for greatness. One of the cats stalk up to you with a warm smile. Another steps near her. The two starry cats touch noses to either cheek. "You're time has come to the land of the wild. Many lands, far and wide, are waiting for you. Go onward with pride." They speak in union, and before you shines many gateways, each to different places. Where will you go; What will you become? Follow the paths of destiny!"

If you guessed a warrior cats game, you're right! But unlike others, it's three-dimension! That's right! For those familiar with FeralHeart(which of course, we are! This is FeralHeart!), you know what kind of game we're talking about.

We will have multiple playing styles in this game, sprouting from two options:
Singleplayer - Play among NPCs as the cat of your dreams like never before! Be a rouge, fighting for your life, perhaps even leading a band of rouges to become a great Clan. Be a Clan-Cat, fighting against the prophecies selected among the options you have! Run with the original Clans and live with them through their troubles, down to the last breath. Or rush in to the worlds of other Clans in different territories, where freedom and capturement are like life and death.

Multiplayer - Play in the lands of the original Clans with other members, roleplay, survive! Start as an outsider, and wriggle your way in to a Clan, or create your own. Or perhaps you'd rather run free with a band of your own cats like in Singleplayer? Create your own Clan! Perhaps even move in to the lands beyond and find your own superior territory. --MAY OR MAY NOT BE MADE--

Now you see the major work load we have... And so far, a small ammount of members. I, Hallucination, will be one of the main mesh makers and artists. I need someone who can set skeletal points (after that I'll be able to animate), and programmers/coders/etc. As for the website, we'll need a website coder as well. If ANYONE wants to do ANYTHING, either let me know here, or PM me.

Offline L o k i

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: )x( Hallucinate Studios Presents... )x( The Paths of Destiny! )x(
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 04:14:04 am »
Nyeah... Hallu~