Author Topic: HELP!  (Read 1195 times)

Offline -Bloody.Demon-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Never Lose Myself.
    • View Profile
HELP!
« on: April 20, 2013, 01:39:36 pm »
Long time ago,like a few months..I got this problem. When I log on a character which is in a group over 30-50 members these happen:
*My friendlist is empty(offline+online) and I got over 40 friends for sure.
*When I log sometimes it doesn't let me log actually.(Dunno how to explain...)But when it does,on every map I am,the chat is blocked. It shows only the name of the map and under it is empty.
*A few members of the respective pack aren't showing their names but a few,does.
I'm gonna post two screenshots of the main problems.

Please help!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: HELP!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 02:00:45 pm »
Several months ago, group glitches like that happened every now and then. Groups would disappear, members would be glitched out of it, and so on, but for the most part, this has been fixed within the server. The friends' list glitch also happens, even nowadays, either deleting friends or adding random ones. I haven't seen it in this extent, however.

You said this happened several months ago, though, right?
 The group issue should be resolved by now, but if it still happens, try restarting FH and coming back online. If the names are still gone in the group chat, then, you may want to consider deleting the group and recreating it.
As for your friends' list, I don't think this issue occurs too often anymore, so all you may have to do is just re-add your friends. You more than likely won't have to worry about this again.

Like I said, if this was several months ago, it should be fixed by now. If it does happen after you clean everything up with your group and friends' list, though, let us know.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline -Bloody.Demon-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Never Lose Myself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 02:11:32 pm »
I had made these screenshot today. It still happens..like I join a huge group then when I go offline and come back this happens. Sometimes it doesn't let me log into a map like South Pole or any other.
I already tried the posibility of dleting and re-adding friends. Also tried th option of restarting it. Didn't work. What should I do?

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 10:03:24 pm »
Hmm, that is pretty odd. While I think it's more of a server thing, I think we should make sure your game is functioning properly before we go off and PM it to an admin who knows a bit more about this.

So, first things first-- Check to make sure your internet connection is working properly. In a way it's a communication error, so I figured it couldn't hurt to make sure that's working okay.
Second-- Since this isn't happening to very many others (to my knowledge), I would recommend uninstalling, then reinstalling FH.
Like I said, I just want to make sure this isn't a game-download error, before we look to the server.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||