Author Topic: Zayelphi  (Read 1501 times)

Offline ::BarkingHowl::

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • proud bro.
    • View Profile
Zayelphi
« on: May 16, 2013, 03:41:57 pm »
Zayelphi~~

Appearance:
Blue pelt with a lighter underfur. White stripes along rump and a bleached white face. Sky blue eyes.
She is thin and rather small, has folded ears and a small muzzle. Thick bushy tail.

History:
Zayelphi was a lab experiment in an unknown place, to see if they could make her fur poisonous. She stayed there for a while, until the final experiment. It went wrong. She was poisoned and turned a sour blue. Her face was bleached white, her soul bleached a sour emotion. She was abandoned, ready to plague all that came across her. She ran away, scared that she would be killed. Finding a nice place to stay, she hid in a cave and stayed there for several years. She finally emerged, with enough confidence to explore the world.

Traits:
She is a lonely and boring character, but with a unique edge. She is sour-hearted, like her pelt, and will kill if someone makes fun. Can be fierce but quiet, and she will hide if there is a bigger being in her presence.

Special Abilities:
Due to her lab accident, she can read canine's souls, and see who they are. Her pelt is sour and poisonous and if you touch it you will get poisoned.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 04:38:16 pm by Zayelphi »

Offline .Flappa-Boom.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Zayelphi
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 09:16:06 pm »
Interesting character. Love it!
"Go to sleep, my dear. I don't bite a lot. I'll just grab my dagger and drive its blade upon your neck... A slight push at the end, enough to rip the head off from the last muscle..."

BouncyLion101

Re: Zayelphi
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 03:04:55 am »
Wow, finally found the biography for this character. Seen her in your signature but never actually knew anything about the character, lol.

She's very unique, you did a wonderful job on her design. <3
Sad that no one can even touch her fur without getting poisoned. D: -Hugs her with a stick-