Author Topic: Map Problems D:  (Read 1740 times)

Offline angelwolf303

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Hey..:P I Like... Pie
    • View Profile
Map Problems D:
« on: May 16, 2013, 01:02:31 am »
Okay. So I Finished this pretty awesome Pack Map for my Pack. And when i went to Export it. it Would export but then it says IT can't find the Meshes. And I am Not sure How to handle this. Then it Not Responds then Crashes Any Idea's How to fix this. Please I really want this fixed ASAP(As Soon As Possible)  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline FallenAngel12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • I dont bite...much <3
    • View Profile
Re: Map Problems D:
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 09:39:01 am »
IT? If this means impressive title i dont know why you ask for help here  :)

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:39:34 am »
IT? If this means impressive title i dont know why you ask for help here  :)

No Its a feral heart Map... I Accidently  Capolized  IT Instead of It :C

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 12:58:52 pm »
Just to make sure it isn't just that specific map file acting up on you, I want you to try saving it in another name by doing this:
1.) Open up your map in Map Maker.
2.) Replace both the Map Name and Display Name with something new.
3.) Click Save, and this will have created a copy of your map.
4.) Try exporting it this way. Sometimes this weird trick helps.

If the trick above doesn't work, then try exporting your original map again, and look at what kind of meshes it isn't exporting.
If they are Custom meshes, which are meshes/objects you may have downloaded from the forum or a friend, I would try going through your map and removing any of the trouble-making meshes. (If you have a LOT of custom meshes that would take too long to remove one by one, you can go to Object Maker and delete the Object group causing trouble).

If it won't export any Default meshes, like the ones in "MyRocks," "MyDefaults," or so on, then it's likely that a file has derped up somewhere in your game. In that case, go to FeralHeart>>Media>>Terrains, back up your map (or any others you want to keep) by saving it in another location, and then uninstall/reinstall FeralHeart. You will likely have to re-download any unsaved mods/markings/emotes if you didn't back them up, but at least this will ensure that your default items are working properly.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 10:01:45 pm »
Just to make sure it isn't just that specific map file acting up on you, I want you to try saving it in another name by doing this:
1.) Open up your map in Map Maker.
2.) Replace both the Map Name and Display Name with something new.
3.) Click Save, and this will have created a copy of your map.
4.) Try exporting it this way. Sometimes this weird trick helps.

If the trick above doesn't work, then try exporting your original map again, and look at what kind of meshes it isn't exporting.
If they are Custom meshes, which are meshes/objects you may have downloaded from the forum or a friend, I would try going through your map and removing any of the trouble-making meshes. (If you have a LOT of custom meshes that would take too long to remove one by one, you can go to Object Maker and delete the Object group causing trouble).

If it won't export any Default meshes, like the ones in "MyRocks," "MyDefaults," or so on, then it's likely that a file has derped up somewhere in your game. In that case, go to FeralHeart>>Media>>Terrains, back up your map (or any others you want to keep) by saving it in another location, and then uninstall/reinstall FeralHeart. You will likely have to re-download any unsaved mods/markings/emotes if you didn't back them up, but at least this will ensure that your default items are working properly.
I downloaded this stuff for People objects cause it HAs All the Items I need. Like Tropical Tree's and stuff for it. it cannot find it Like it says "Cannot find Material for Stuff for people" And Then it I think It exports Let me see.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 04:36:10 pm »
I downloaded this stuff for People objects cause it HAs All the Items I need. Like Tropical Tree's and stuff for it. it cannot find it Like it says "Cannot find Material for Stuff for people" And Then it I think It exports Let me see.
Alright, let me know how it goes. And, if what I suggested above doesn't work, then you could try re-downloading the StuffForPeople object pack, replace all the old files in your game, and then see if that fixes the issue.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline angelwolf303

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 05:50:07 pm »
Alright, let me know how it goes. And, if what I suggested above doesn't work, then you could try re-downloading the StuffForPeople object pack, replace all the old files in your game, and then see if that fixes the issue.

I Have it Exported now. it just took a while thank you