Author Topic: Raven's Bio ~ Watch out for the masked wolf  (Read 1137 times)

Offline LightWaves

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Raven's Bio ~ Watch out for the masked wolf
« on: June 24, 2013, 03:15:28 am »
Raven has lived a life of hiding and traveling. Where he used to live, back in Alaska with a small pack, he was known for two things... Disappearing from time to time, usually at night... And possibly murdering...

Criminal Records

As I said, Raven was POSSIBLY known for murdering. Nobody really knows. Raven is more of a traveler then anything else. He usually joins a pack then leaves after a few days... Many pack members disappearing shortly before he leaves.

Raven has always been a bit of an outcast in the pack he has been in. Some take him as a powerful warrior, some see him as a normal wolf... Most take him as an omega or pupsitter, due to his love of pups. He travels a lot, so he of course finds lone pups once and awhile. Usually a pack is nearby, so Raven has two options: Take the pup back to their pack, or make sure they're never seen again. It is usually hard to estimate what is going to happen with him.

Because Raven has been a traveler for almost his whole life, he has of course collected a few things...
1. Crow and raven feathers, used for fake wings for nothing but decoration
2. An old chain he uses for a necklace
3. A wolf-trap he used for a bracelet
And his biggest find...
4. A raven-skull mask, which he uses for hiding his face from anyone who might recognize him...

Gotta get dem maps finished :U

Am I pretty yet? :D
                                ~Ghost~

Offline Sensual

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I LOVE WOLVES!!!!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Raven's Bio ~ Watch out for the masked wolf
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 07:02:30 pm »
That is really cool how you made the drawing, the drawing is really difficult for most people. Good job! ;)