Author Topic: My EXTREMELY, UNBELIEVABLY old stories from when i was 6.  (Read 1151 times)

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
My EXTREMELY, UNBELIEVABLY old stories from when i was 6.
« on: July 06, 2013, 04:21:04 pm »
(The teal writing is the story.)

Well here's the first one: Called Apple and Nay Nay

Once there was a grey arabian named Nay Nay.She had spots all over her.Then one day another horse moved in the stables.Her name was Apple.She was brown and had a star on her forehead.Hello she said, i'm Apple.What's your name? She said.My name is Nay Nay."Those other horses like sugar cubes and we don't Said Apple."I don't understand why we don't like the sugar cubes and the other horses like them said Nay Nay."I don't understand Why they do and we don't.A big suprise is coming up 'tomorow said the farmer the next morning.Why can't we geuss it? Asked Apple.Well the anwser to that,it's a GIANT suprise for you!! said the farmer.Soon the farmer walked away.I don't really know what wer'e talking about.OK.Said Apple.Next morning,they saw  something out their stall window.It was a jumping contest!Wow,said apple as she looked out the window.This is going to be SO much fun!Great.Said Nay Nay.Then,the farmer came and gave them a bath so they would look good.Then he braided their manes,brushed them,and finally saddled them up.He took them out of the stable,Then put the riders on.After the jumping contest,he gave out the ribbons for first,second,and third place.The stable only had three horses,Apple, Nay Nay,And lightning the palomino.The first place winner was Lightning,Second place was Nay Nay,and third place was Apple.That was fun! Said Apple. It sure was.Said Nay Nay.Next morning,the farmer was not in the stables!Where could he be? Said Lightning.Oh there he is! Said Apple as she turned around.Yeah,he is here.Then what should we do? Said Lightning."I dont know." Said Nay Nay.Well,I suppose it's time for your supper said the farmer.OK said Apple.                            

Don't laugh ~ here is the next one called The texas rush

Warning: when I was younger my sis and I had an obsession with poop. Don't ask why. K just read it.
(The white writing is the story.)

At the point, you should read this funny story by Francesca G. as you all know, me! Here goes.    

The Texas Rush

By Francesca G. (that's me!)

One day in Texas, there lived 2 little snakes. They pooped every 1 minute at both day and night. One day, they had to go to SnakeSchool. When they got in class, the first thing they did was that they asked to go to the bathroom, please.

When the 2 snakes got out of the bathroom, they had to go again. Pretty soon every day they had to go to the bathroom no matter what! Whenever they were eating, drinking, on the plane, on the carousel, or even at a resturaunt, they had to go poop.

Poop, poop, and more poop every single day. THE END!!!!!!! The moral of the story is not to poop so much every day.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 04:56:53 pm by Kopat? »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: My EXTREMELY, UNBELIEVABLY old stories from when i was 6.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 04:42:05 pm »
Loved the second story. Oh and I got a bit confused with who was saying what on the first story. It'd be better to read if you'd put "-insert saying here-" around what each character is saying. It'd make it much more easier to read though both stories were rather creative since ye' wrote them at a young age.
gone