Author Topic: Miik's Characters  (Read 1254 times)

Offline miikarenn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • yoooooo
    • View Profile
    • the tumblr
Miik's Characters
« on: August 10, 2013, 12:46:40 pm »
yooo!  warning, this is under construction so it's not too fantastic at the moment, but you're welcome to post anyway!

These are my main 3 characters, and I play them most often.  (hahaha ignore the fact that they all look pretty similar)

Andere
Gender:  kinda in between but you can call him a he if you'd like
Most Commonly: running around being a skittish dork
IC Personality:  Andi's a totally nervous dude and he's kind of skittish around pretty much everyone.  While sometimes this keeps him out of trouble, his behavior is often seen by others as tactless and strange.  He's not very accustomed to the company of others, so sometimes he'll act strangely, but he means well.

Rennow
Most Commonly:  running around in the Animal Testing Facility map
IC Personality:  Renn, in one word, would be distant.  He seldom pays attention to idle talk, preferring to stay silent most of the time.  This doesn't earn him many friends.  He's extremely prone to migraine headaches, and he's sensitive to bright lights, loud sounds, and sudden movements.  Though he's reserved with strangers, he's actually generally very friendly (or he means to be).

Miik
Gender:  Genderless (prefers neutral pronouns like they/them/their, please!  that goes for me too)
Most Commonly: found anywhere, usually OOC
IC Personality:  Miik is my OOC character, and they represent me, so their personality is the same as mine.

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
Re: Miik's Characters
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 12:55:05 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH the real wolves!<3 I'm so happy every time I see a realistic character, especially wolf. I love them all so much and Rennow is my favourite. Keep working on this, it's gonna be awesome, I wish you luck :-*

Offline miikarenn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • yoooooo
    • View Profile
    • the tumblr
Re: Miik's Characters
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 11:30:17 pm »
aw you're so nice <3 thank you!