Author Topic: Ask Tearless!  (Read 4305 times)

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Ask Tearless!
« on: August 17, 2013, 05:14:35 am »
(I have a vague memory of possibly making a thread here before, but that was over a year ago and I can't find it so... here we are. So much has changed since the last year or two that it's probably all irrelevent now anyway)

Anyway, yeah. *throws question-mark-shaped confetti* If I have somehow tricked you into thinking I'm an interesting person (who is definitely not an escaped experimental positronic android), and you have any random question you'd like to ask, now you can. I can't think of anything within the forum rules that I wouldn't answer, so go forth.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Tearless!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 05:19:08 am »
What's your favorite color(s)?
Favorite song/band?
If you were being chased by a rabid squirrel, what would you do?
If you could transmorph into any animal (whether it be mythical or some animal you see in everyday life), what would that be?

Modified: Oops, yes, I meant 'Rabid'. Excuse my unfortunate typos.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 05:36:14 am by Vespian »
gone

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 05:28:40 am »
What's your favorite color(s)?
Favorite song/band?
If you were being chased by a rapid squirrel, what would you do?
If you could transmorph into any animal (whether it be mythical or some animal you see in everyday life), what would that be?

- Probably darkish blue-grey. Especially mixed with this certain shade of gold (y'know the way the sky looks when the sun is almost shining through dark storm clouds?)

- I'm gonna assume you meant rabid since these questions rarely ever involve non-rabid squirrels... the answer, naturally, is send my pocket Jaeger to go fight it while I make my getaway!

- Have to go with gryphon. Gryphons are the best.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 06:19:07 am »
Do you play/like minecraft?
Favorite color of fire? (red, yellow, orange, green, blue, white)
What was your reaction to winning Summer MOTS?
A tragic accident causes all your characters to be eaten except one. Which one do you save?

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 05:34:20 pm »
Do you play/like minecraft?
Favorite color of fire? (red, yellow, orange, green, blue, white)
What was your reaction to winning Summer MOTS?
A tragic accident causes all your characters to be eaten except one. Which one do you save?

- Oh yes, very fond of Minecraft. I mostly play singleplayer because I mod it all to heck and as a result am always behind on updates, but I have a very nice city going of which I am both sole resdent and mayor (the vote was unanimous).

- My friend and I having frequently abused the bunsen burners back in high school chem, I can safely say that all of the colours are pretty sweet.

- My reaction was something along these lines: Accompanied by great surprise.

- Oh my gosh I don't even know how to answer that... I love them all so much... assuming this tragedy only affects FH related characters... Maybe Kivuli, since he's got an adopted cub to look after.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 04:12:50 pm »
Which do you like better, realistic roleplays or unrealistic roleplays?
Inactive

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 05:19:03 pm »
I guess it really sort of depends... my preferences lean toward unrealistic, but not usually the kind of unrealistic you see in FeralHeart, which seems to always involve bright colours, demons, and elemental powers while I'm more of a sci/fi person, or pseudo-sciencey, somewhat more subtle magic. But then again most of the fully realistic RPs I've ever joined have mostly been sitting around and hunting. So I guess semi-realistic. It lets me be a bit creative in my character designs, and allows for more intricate plotlines without people swinging around fire-bending demon powers.

I dunno, I'm honestly way too picky about it; any type of RP can be either fantastic or painful depending on how willing the people in it are to cooperate and make it work.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 12:31:01 pm »
((Hope you don't mind me asking...))
1) Have you ever kissed a tree before?
2) Who is your favorite character from Alice In Wonderland (2010) if you have watched it? And what character would you like to be if you could choose?
3) Do you enjoy playing 3D virtual animal games?
4) If you had to choose between four superpowers, which one would it be?: Invisibility, cloning, elastic, or electricity (those balls and all))
5) Favorite bucket? 8D
6) Have you ever baked something before but it turned out disastrous?
7) Favorite FH character (yours)
8 ) Are you tired of my questions?
9) I'm stopping now. 8 )
10) Merp. - rolls around on floor -   

Offline Tearless

• Finest Floof
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 05:54:54 pm »
1. I have not. I have, however, conversed with and hugged trees in my lifetime.

2. I love that movie! Not sure I can pick a favourite character though, for me it's more about the dynamic between all of them; they all add a lot to the movie. As for which character to be... I think I identify most with either Alice or the Hatter, for different reasons (sort of the obvious answers, I know).

3. I'm here, aren't I? :]

4. Well, none of those are in my top three, but given a choice between those four I have to go with invisibility. Has the most practical applications (though cloning could definitely help a lot of endangered animals, so there's that).

5. The infinite yet impossibly miniscule one in which the entire universe along with all humanity's existance, knowledge, and linear time itself is contained. The question, therefore, is what is the bucket sitting on?

6. I wouldn't call it disasterous, but I made some pretty salty cinnamon butter puffs once.

7. Hard question to answer; I tend to love all my characters FH or otherwise to bits. Maybe Gethin; I liked him enough to create a non-FH humanoid version of him so I could use him in other places as well.

8. Not particularly.

9. Well, all right then, suit yourself.

10. You lied to me.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 10:38:40 am »
Where did you name came from? It reminds me you don't have any tears xD

In-game name as: Whinp