Author Topic: Mountains of Montana - Open and Accepting!  (Read 9970 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: Mountains of Montana - Open and Accepting!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 08:27:29 pm »
Shadow lay inside his den, refusing to get up. He, along with the rest of the pack, had went hunting yesterday. They had successfully caught an elk, but the meat couldn't last forever. Shadow turned away from the entrance, wanting to make his rest-time last as long as possible.

(Gonna add a new character)

Name: Clash
What animal is he?: Bighorn Sheep/Bighorn Ram
Herd/Group: A small herd he formed
Mate: None
Crush: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Quick-thinking, Powerful, Sometimes rude yet sometimes Kind
Other: He has a scar on his leg from a Mountain Lion attack.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 09:17:49 pm »

Name: Mara
What Animal Are You?: Bob Cat
Herd/Group: Loner
Mate: None
Crush: None
Offspring: None
Personality: She is playful, shy, curious, and is scared easily by things that aren't her own kind.
Other: Her mother died protecting Mara from a grizzly just a while after she began to stop drinking milk. She pretty much scavenges from dead animals that others have killed. Due to thw little food she has she's usually skinny.

OOC: I love how you're active with all your other RPs. x3
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 09:18:35 pm »
AHHHHHHHHHHH.-Explodes from cuteness overload- o3o
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 09:21:57 pm »
x3

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2013, 09:39:08 pm »
((Too...much...cuteness... -explodesfromcutenessoverload- Accepted X3))

Shadow mumbled, crawling out from his den and stretching in the milky dawn light. Sitting on his haunches, he looked around the camp. Wolves were starting to get out and stretch, while the wolves who guarded camp at night were heading to their dens for the day. He walked outside camp and took a drink from a stream the passed near the camp. He trotted back in, and walked over to the deer carcass the pack had killed yesterday. He took a few bites from the stomach. He stood up and stretched once more. Spring was here and the pack would finally grow a bit.

Clash opened his eyes, and lifted his head. He was a huge Bighorn ram, who had a small herd, five nannies, and one other ram. He stood up, grunting. The rest of the herd slowly woke up. He looked around. His herd had traveled yesterday to get out of Wolf Territory and to find fresh plants. They had slept on the top of the large rocky hill they were on now. The herd was fully awake now, and Clash left, the herd following.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2013, 09:45:17 pm »
Thanks. x3))

Mara climbed up a small log and looked around the terrain to see if there was at least a carcass she could feed off of. She sniffed the air and caught a scent of a deer carcass not far from where she was. She licked her lips and jumped off landing on her small legs. Mara almost fell over but didn't. She began walking until the scent grew stronger. Mara could now see a wolf pack and a large den site. "I better not go near them..." She tol herself backing away and evwntually finding a dead squirell near by. She decided to eat that and picked it up carrying it under a large fallen tree pretty close to the packs territory probably in it. She didn't think about it as she began to eat.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 10:22:32 pm »
Manasa

As the coyote sat atop his boulder, the distinctive scent of a feline assaulted his nostrils, making him scrunch his muzzle. Licking his chops, Manasa leaped down and trotted after the source of the scent, recognizing it as a young bobcat- the one type of feline around here he knew would be easy prey- especially since by the smell of it, it was alone. With a mischievous snicker, he perked his large ears upon noticing the small cub just ahead of him, beginning to eat a squirrel carcass. Smirking, he stepped out of the brush and placed a paw on the small carcass, flicking his ears forward as he stared casually down at the little cub, the mischievous smirk still plastered on his face. "Hey there, little kitty cat. What on earth are you doing out here so- alone?" He questioned with a sly grin, lowering his head.

Nineveh

The timber wolf flickered his ears backwards as he noticed the Alpha finally waking. Rising to his paws, Nineveh briefly shook his multi-shaded pelt before approaching the Alpha, tail down. "Good morning, Alpha." He murmured, dipping his head low to show his submissive tone. "Is there anything that needs done?" He quickly questioned, eager to please, and feeling there was always work to be done in a properly functioning pack.
sig by me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 10:33:54 pm »
Shadow looked at Nineveh, "Well, just scout around the territory, take two wolves with you. Just make sure no enemy packs are around. Thanks." He smiled at Nineveh. (Short)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 10:37:17 pm »
Nineveh

Nineveh ducked his head in a respectful nodded of understanding and quickly whipped around towards the pack. Trotting over to the wolves with his tail held in an authoritative position, he glanced at two wolves sternly. "You two. Come with me." He simply instructed with a gruff bark, not bothering to slow his pace as he trod past them and out of the camp to begin his first shift of border patrol as the Alpha had instructed.
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 10:59:31 pm »
Mara quickly dropped the squirrel carcass. "I-I don't know." She studdered. You could see the fear practically in her eyes as se looked up at the coyote. "She nidged the squirrel towards him. "Take that." She said pretty pleading not to be killed.