Author Topic: Mountains of Montana - Open and Accepting!  (Read 9964 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Mountains of Montana - Open and Accepting!
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2013, 11:14:48 pm »
Manasa

Manasa lowered an eyebrow at the cub's offering and dipped his head in a chuckle, shoving the carcass aside with his paw and taking a menacing step forward. "But why would I eat rotting meat when there's fresh meat right in front of me?" He smirked darkly, head low and muscles tensed as if he  ready to sporspring at any second.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2013, 11:20:17 pm »
She watched as he refused the meat. "I'm nothing but skin and bones, I wouldn't be a good meal." She said standing up then backing up and eventually bolting over to a small hole under a fallen tree. She quickly climbed inside and backed up as far as possible avoiding the coyotes grip hopefully.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2013, 11:30:41 pm »
Manasa simply smirked and continued taking show steps forward as the cub rambled. He jerked his head up in surprise as it made a mad dash towards a nearby hole in the ground. "Get back here, you little runt!" The coyote snarled, scrambling to lunge after the cub. Skidding to a stop at the mouth of the den. Quickly, he began digging to widen the entrance, his front paws quickly shoveling out a spray of dirt behind him while he scrapped away at the hole. His growling belly continued to urge him on with its hungry growling.
sig by me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2013, 11:53:52 pm »
Clash heard mad barking and a bit of squealing below him. The herd walked single file along a narrow ledge, only about 4 feet wide. Walking two beside eachother would risk a sheep falling 30 feet to their deaths. Clash, who was in front, looked to his right. He could see the faint shape of a coyote.. or maybe a wolf digging near a tree. Clash, being nearly two miles away, could identify as a canine, but didn't know exactly what it was. He lead the herd a few more minutes up the mountain, then they made it to the top. The top was flat, about 40 feet wide. The herd walked into the clearing, and munched on the grass that grew there.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2013, 12:23:26 am »
She screeched and scooted to the back of the hole and began to bat at the coyotes maw. Hopefully her claws would do something to get him away.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2013, 12:36:43 am »
Manasa wriggled his narrow head in as much as the tight space would allow, snapping his jaws blindly. Suddenly, he felt a stinging pain on his muzzle, forcing a surprised  from his maw. He rapidly clambered backwards, sneezing and wiping his muzzle with his forepaw. He snarled upon noticing small amounts of blood tricking from the fresh scratch marks on his muzzle. "Oh, you'll pay for that, cat-meat." The coyote snapped, wheeling around and instantly resuming his digging and once again attempting to squeeze his head into the small hole.
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2013, 12:46:06 am »
She screechedagain as the coyote squeezed back in. This time she scratched at his nose and if he left she would bolt out of the tunnel. She didn't care where but anywere is ok. She soon began her attack on the male.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2013, 01:13:03 am »
Manasa bared his teeth at the cub, even though only his muzzle was able to fit through the hole, making her exact location unknown to his sights. He flinched and scrambled backwards once again as the feisty cub raked her claws across the sensitive flesh on his nose. With a yelp of subtle pain and surprise, he violently shook his head, licking the blood from the small marks on his nose. Snarling, he snapped his attention back at the den, ready to stupidly pounce back at it.
sig by me

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2013, 01:27:14 am »
She took that as her chance and quickly bolted out of the den and oast the coyote. She soon found a large tree with a few low brances and began to climb. She sunk her claws into the trunk and began climbing soon reachig a low branch, hopefully high enough to get away from the coyote.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2013, 01:40:25 am »
Shaking his head, Manasa's eyes narrowed into a determined glare as the feline suddenly bolted out of its den. "You ain't gettin' away that easy, fish-breath." The coyote snarled, quickly bolting after her, but slamming on the breaks as he approached the tree. Backing up, he glared up at the cub, who was now perched on the lowest branch, quite a bit above the ground. Springing off his hind legs, Manasa snapped his jaws in the air just beneath the branch, continuously springing upward with a few barks of irritation, and each time coming up short. His narrow jaws made a loud clacking noise as they snapped shut just below the branch each repetitive time he mindlessly lunged back upward.
sig by me