Author Topic: The Creation Of Rusty's Characters  (Read 1680 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
The Creation Of Rusty's Characters
« on: October 15, 2013, 10:19:23 pm »
There is a story to almost all of my characters on how I thought up of them and thought I would like the share.
Still a WIP but open to posting.

May
May is a human shapeshifter that can only turn into animals.  The animals are always colored black even if it is a polar bear.  When I was younger I loved the name May because I am born on the month of May.  I also loved the color black for hair and really wanted very long black hair.  May was meant to be my Persona, however at the time I didn't know what a Sona was.  May has the long black hair I wanted and the power I always picked when playing a super hero game with my siblings.  I have no idea why I picked green eyes.  She was meant to act like me, but I was in a really bad mood that day and made May into a cold hearted loner with no respect to anyone but herself.  People who roleplay with me often always say they dislike May because of her personality.

Asher
Asher was made right after I read The Giver.  There is a character in it named Asher however he is not based off this character at all.  I only took the name from the character.  When I made Asher I only had characters who were really out there and noticeable.  I wanted to make something that would be different and a challenge for me to roleplay with.  Asher started out as a shorter boy but was later changed to be a bit taller.  He has blue eyes and brown hair.  He has three different forms.  One is a DNA which is a part human part animal.  He is always mixed with a Red Tailed Hawk.  His second form is a Gifted which is a human with a power.  He always has the power to faze through objects.  This third form is harder to explain.  It really isn't a form but the characters are so alike I felt like they were like forms of each other.  I have a wolf character called Nik who acts just like him.  Asher is shy and likes to stay out of the spot light and will become stressed if he is.  When put in a group he can learn to be more open but mostly with just one person of the group.  He can be very self sacrificing for people he cares about.

Nik
Nik was created the first time in Feral Heart as a brown husky and I used him as a mute leader of a Husky pack that quickly died and I think I may have deleted his character.  I changed him greatly since then.  He is a brown wolf with a white underbelly and blurred patches of white and cream throughout his pelt and gleaming green eyes.  I made him around the time I was reading The Wolves of The Beyond so his history fits with that book.  He is an omega and will be submissive to any wolf.  He is very alike from my other character Asher.

Snow Shoe
Snow Shoe is a Snow Vorox and Forest Vorox hybrid.  Look for my Vorox page in species.  Snow Shoe was made when I was trying to make a better background for my main character Simon.  Simon's history had gaps in it.  One being that he was on his own at a very young age and couldn't have survived.  That's were Snow Shoe was put in.  He started out as just a name that Simon may mention once in a while but then evolved into a complete character when I decided I wanted Simon to find him again.  Because of my love for blind characters Snow Shoe is blind but can see though robotic form of Echolocation.  He wears a bandana because bananas are cool, especially when on blind characters.  For a long time Snow Shoe was a main character but still in the shadow of my first main character, Simon.  Until I put him in roleplays on Feral Heart which allowed be to grow on his personally and he has become my favorite.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 02:18:04 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: The Creation Of Rusty's Characters
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 09:36:19 pm »
Hmmm Oooo :3 -Reads-

Wow, they all have interesting things. I liked May mostly, in my opinion :3. +Floof

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
Re: The Creation Of Rusty's Characters
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 09:49:49 am »
Very interesting Rustys.

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy