Author Topic: Leaders for hollowclan and tunelclan  (Read 1338 times)

Offline raphiel9

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Leaders for hollowclan and tunelclan
« on: October 19, 2013, 02:45:39 pm »
I am neeeding active leaders for hollowclan and tunelclan   just filll this out if you wanna be one:
                                                                                                                                                       Rp sample

Picture:

wich clan leader:

what time will you get on to recruit:
                                                                                                                                                          history:

Usernane:

leaders name:
      We are curently  looking for a proboards site maker

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Leaders for hollowclan and tunelclan
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 02:55:38 pm »
First of all. I would probably join.
Second of all. Could you tell us more about the clan's/RP?
And third of all. I can make you proboards site, if you like. ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!