Author Topic: Orca Quest! WIP orca game!  (Read 3408 times)

Offline shadowhearted

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Orca Quest! WIP orca game!
« on: November 08, 2013, 10:48:56 pm »
The first version will include multiplayer and a possible single player mode.This game, Orca Quest, was inspired by Wolf Quest, not copied.We've added plenty of our own special touches, including:
Predators: sharks, human objects, nets, oil spills, and the other pods.
Prey: seals, penguins, a variety of fish, and grey whales.
Two vast ocean maps: The Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean.
There are many more features being added. Stay tuned!
There will be three pods.

The Bluemoon Pod
Known for their trustworthy, loyal, and outgoing personalities, the Bluemoon Pod will welcome strangers with firm but kind attitudes. Also known for their hunting skills, the Bluemoons are swift and have a sleek body build. It may take a while to earn their trust, but they warm up to you, you have a pod that will stick by your side side, never leaving anyone behind no matter how dangerous the situation. Allies with the Darkshadows Pod, they often compete in friendly competitions among the two pods. Although they dislike the Redrivers Pod, they still respect them, even after all the skirmishes they've gotten into. This is a pod I would NOT want to face in battle.

Redrivers Pod
Known for being hot headed, aggressive towards strangers, reluctant to form alliances, distrustful of those outside their pod, strength and strong body build, Redrivers are excellent fighters, often holding friendly competitions among the pod. Arrogant and stubborn, it's hard to get a Redriver once it has its mind made up. Behind all the arrogance is a fun loving, loyal, and trustworthy pod. You just have to get to know them.

Darkshadows Pod
Darkshadows are more shy and timid then others. Slow to accept strangers, and reluctant to new ideas, though once they warm up to you, they're as friendly as ever. They respect all creatures of the sea, even the ones who try to kill them. Darkshadows are supposed to be the closest to the spirits, and are in close alliance with the Bluemoons. Outgoing, friendly, easygoing, and loveable, Darkshadows are known for their stealth and agility, making them excellent scouts.

I am NOT the maker of this game! I am staff, and posted this thread at the request of our head admin, who does not have a Feral-heart account. Because of this, I cannot answer all the questions you may have, but you are encouraged to make an account on the forums!

We are in serious need off game designers of all kinds, particularly modelers and animators.

Well, here's the link! http://www.orca-quest.proboards.com/

If I think of anything else that needs to be said, I'll edit this post.

Stupid thing won't let me put more than one in my siggie. That sucks. Corgis are the most adorable things to ever exist on the face of the earth. Have a nice day, and a link to my scroll, where you can see the other dragons.
http://dragcave.net/user/Icy_Flame

Offline wolfboy2

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Orca Quest! WIP orca game!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 08:10:10 pm »
looks cool is it finish ?

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 09:52:18 pm »
seems fun, I do recall visiting and even dying in the grenade game in the forums haha Cheeky. I love the description and by the looks of it, It will be a most enjoyable game involving sealife. Good luck!
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline shadowhearted

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 12:55:34 am »
No, it isn't done just yet, but everyone is working hard! Sorry it took me so long to reply, I've been really busy.

Stupid thing won't let me put more than one in my siggie. That sucks. Corgis are the most adorable things to ever exist on the face of the earth. Have a nice day, and a link to my scroll, where you can see the other dragons.
http://dragcave.net/user/Icy_Flame