Author Topic: The Wanderers - A Warrior Cats Loner Band  (Read 1243 times)

Offline MiuIruma

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
The Wanderers - A Warrior Cats Loner Band
« on: November 11, 2013, 08:03:07 am »
Although I will link to the site I have spent some time making this fine very early morning, I still will reiterate a few things.

1. This ISN'T a clan, so don't be surprised by seeing a 'Tod M' and 'Leafwing' sharing freshkill and Tod talking about how it's better than kittypet crud. It's a group of cats accepting all who want to support eachother. So yeah.

2. We RP Literate to Semi Lit., and we don't tolerate autohitting, powerplay, or godmod. So don't be like :
 <mark m cat> bite snowspot f dead haha i win

3. You have to look the part. Meaning no winged cats, no neon cats, no black-with-neon markings cats. I can accept semi-realistic, but try to keep it to a minimum, guys.

4. We RP solely in Flourite Plains, no downloaded map. But don't go claiming trees. Not only does it not make sense because we are a constantly moving group, but it's not allowed in the rules. So yeah.

And now for the site.
~^*^~ nettlesting.wix.com/fh-wanderers ~^*^~

There is a joining form on that tab of the site, if ya wanna join out-of-game. Me or my partner-in-crime Quailfeather will respond to it, or I'll shoot you a friend request. So yeah, have fun!~
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 08:07:33 am by LucyBaker.MysteryRoom »
[[ !!  Not an RP account, though I do like Layton games and Mystery Room. !! ]]