Author Topic: Hello everyone.  (Read 5296 times)

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone.
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2013, 02:28:16 pm »
Hail, there, Weremetalwolf, and welcome to the Feral Heart community. Hope you have fun playing around in-game and looking through the forum.   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 02:44:51 pm »
Welcome there, newblood. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Offline Weremetalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I will never be a memory
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 02:53:17 pm »
Hail, there, Weremetalwolf, and welcome to the Feral Heart community. Hope you have fun playing around in-game and looking through the forum.   
Hail to you too and thanks for the welcome, I have no dubt about it since I'm sure I'll have fun in here.
Welcome there, newblood. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thank you! I'll be sure to do that.
Look up, what do you see? The moon and the stars. I see memories and untold stories. Our ancessors used to spend their time just by looking up to the sky. Their memories, their happiness and their spirit resides in them. Those are the living memories of our beloved ones. Howl, and let's join our voice to theirs and let's our voice echo in eternity.

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 12:29:09 am »

Greetings Weremetalwolf!
Welcome to the FeralHeart community! I'm glad you've decided to join us, and I surely think you will enjoy your time here.~
If you need any help or would just like to have a chat, feel free to either PM me, find me in-game, or go to any other floof around.                                                                                                                                                                            

Below are some additional helpful links, that may come in handy;

Help
MOD F.A.Q

~Vitalis

Offline Weremetalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2013, 10:39:44 am »

Greetings Weremetalwolf!
Welcome to the FeralHeart community! I'm glad you've decided to join us, and I surely think you will enjoy your time here.~
If you need any help or would just like to have a chat, feel free to either PM me, find me in-game, or go to any other floof around.                                                                                                                                                                            

Below are some additional helpful links, that may come in handy;

Help
MOD F.A.Q

~Vitalis

Thank you kindly, I'll be sure of enjoying myself in here and also, thank you for the helpful tip.
Again I would like to thank you all for the warm welcome, even if it might be something you all are used to this but it means a lot to me that you used your time to give to a new user a welcome.
Look up, what do you see? The moon and the stars. I see memories and untold stories. Our ancessors used to spend their time just by looking up to the sky. Their memories, their happiness and their spirit resides in them. Those are the living memories of our beloved ones. Howl, and let's join our voice to theirs and let's our voice echo in eternity.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2013, 10:48:58 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart floofy~
I hope you enjoy your time here because there is a lot of things to do.
What am I saying! You will never be bored xD

Please take some time to read some of the links
That was previously provided above~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 02:50:32 pm »
Hello thar~

A warm welcome to the FeralHeart forum and game!
I hope you'll like it here, and if you're in need of help or are just wondering about something then you are welcome to PM me or anyone else on the staff.

Nice to meet another metal lover too~ c;

Cheers~// Shallow

Offline Weremetalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 09:11:01 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart floofy~
I hope you enjoy your time here because there is a lot of things to do.
What am I saying! You will never be bored xD

Please take some time to read some of the links
That was previously provided above~
Thank you for the welcome and I'll follow your advice and read them... again xD
Hello thar~

A warm welcome to the FeralHeart forum and game!
I hope you'll like it here, and if you're in need of help or are just wondering about something then you are welcome to PM me or anyone else on the staff.

Nice to meet another metal lover too~ c;

Cheers~// Shallow

Thank you kindly and it's nice to meet another one that likes metal but I don't simply like it, I play it too =D