Author Topic: Help me!  (Read 1388 times)

Offline WoogWoog1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help me!
« on: December 31, 2013, 05:46:31 am »
Hello, I NEED HELP! My game crashed so many times... And thats not the worst part, the worst part is... When I DID log in I flew, without wings, when I didn't want to e.o please tell me why its doing this!

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Help me!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 05:50:30 am »
This belongs in the Game Help section.

It's a glitch that tends to happen in-game. It's happened to me, I've experienced the same glitch as you- flying without wings. I tend to wait it out and the problem disappears on its own. You could try closing Feralheart completely and then restarting it or switching characters.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Help me!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 05:54:37 am »
Indeed you can try as Ingredient said first for the flying without wings bit but when it comes to the crashes do understand that some crashes are fairly normal since the server sometimes derps. If the crashes have been consistent though and are lasting longer than a day or even a few hours when the server is acting normal for most perhaps it's time to consider uninstalling your game. Since it sounds like your game is really derping out your best bet would probably be to just uninstall it, delete your Feral Heart folder and then reinstall. If you do this though be sure to back up your screenshots, maps, and or presets.

Also moving this to the Game Help section