Author Topic: Map portal won't work  (Read 1282 times)

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
Map portal won't work
« on: January 08, 2014, 09:00:07 pm »
The portal in my map doesn't want to go to the position I want it to be, it always wants to stay where I first put it in the first place. I watched Redlinelies' tutorial on Youtube on how to position it correctly, it got my hopes up thinking that I can finally fix this, but it still doesn't want to work. I followed Red's instructions carefully and I just don't get why it doesn't want to work...I also have a duplicate of my map, where the portal is where I actually want it to be. Could having a duplicate have anything to do with it?

Please respond as soon as possible, thank you.

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Map portal won't work
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 09:11:47 pm »
Try adding another portal then deleting it and then try moving the portal you was trying to move. Also, I think it'd just be easer to delete the portal and make a brand new one.

Good luck with the protals~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
Re: Map portal won't work
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 06:41:46 pm »
Okay. How do I make a new and delete a portal?

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."