Author Topic:  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« on: January 17, 2014, 01:57:12 am »
Semira is an OC I came up with when I started getting bored of my other one... o3o Anyway, this is what happened XD

Name: Semira

Nickname(s): None (yet)

Name Meaning: Nighttime Companion

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Scene Wolf crossed with Rave Wolf

Personality: Semira is a quiet and sinister creature though she can be fun and happy at times (if you get to know her). She is dangerous yet playful and can sometimes act like a pup and other times like a 1000 year old god. She is Bipolar meaning her personality and emotions can change constantly. She is a depressed and suicidal female and normally keeps to herself.

Family: None

Friends: Depends on the person

Mate/Spouse: None (Yet ;*)

Offspring: None (Yet ;*)

Likes: Being alone, getting to know people, music, silence, kind people.

Dislikes: Rude people, children.

Description: Semira has a dark gray pelt with blood stains on her legs that look like flames. Her tail has something that looks like blue tears/dripping liquid. On her back/rump is purple stripes. Her face has purple stripes on the muzzle and forehead with red rimmed ears. The backs of her ears has pale green swirls and her eyes are a pitch black all the way through. Under the left eye are blue drip stains and on the right are red drip stains. Her mane is silver matted with blood. Her nose is the same color as her fur. Her front right paw pad is a dark red with a brighter red swirl, her front left paw is a pale pink with a black swirl, her back right paw is cyan with a darker blue swirl and her back left paw is a hot pink with a dark purple swirl.

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 02:34:30 am »
What a superb character, Trixxy. I like how all of her paw-pads are different colors/patterns/designs. Her leg markings are also cool.

Nice description as well, looking forward to see her develop.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 10:52:23 am »
Thank you very much Aniuk ^^ I really wanted a unique character so I did my best and this is what I made ^^