Author Topic: Jobs I Take On For Free! (Apply now c:)  (Read 1012 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Jobs I Take On For Free! (Apply now c:)
« on: February 21, 2014, 06:44:53 pm »
In the past couple of weeks I was very busy and I may say I was quite happy with that. I do take on the responsibilities of moderating quite a few games/forums while making banners for people on howrse and of course creating schemes and themes for proboards users. I do it all for free and I enjoy every minute of this, but I happen to be a little forgetful and sometimes a need a little nudge or some way of reminding me of my work.

If I happen to drift off from my job then please send me a message to my email [email protected]
However please be aware that I have limited access to the computer/laptop due to my brother doing his coursework, so my replies may be delayed. Also keep in mind to not go to extremes and yell at me or rush me, I do not appreciate such behaviour and may back out from my work.

I may start charging a little for my work in the future but for now everything is for free, just please credit me for my work and efforts. Also if I happen to be making a theme or scheme for your site then please be kind enough to put a little advertisement for my Game 'Shadows of Mine' http://shadowsofmine.proboards.com/

I am quite nice for offering free work to anyone who desires it however there are some requirements you must meet before I accept your offer:

1. You must put a little ad on your site for my game. It can be just the link and a small description. or even just a thumbnail of my banner.

2. You agree to follow my requirements, and you know that if you do something to my dislike which offends me, hurts me or spams my email then I have the right to break our agreement.

3. You give me plenty of time or even a week or minimum 2 days to complete a theme/scheme or apply for a mod/admin etc position.

So what jobs do I take on?
I can moderate, administrate and even help out with running a site/forum/game due to my experience. I have done fair share on all for the past year and I am qualified to do so for upcoming ones too!

I can create banners/avatars/both, for sites/forums/games. I can make it with a provided image or you can provide one for me. However if any of my signatures are removed then I will have to take immediate action.

I create themes/schemes and find icon sets for a particular theme etc. However my efforts are limited, I don't go paying for icons sorry.

I can hold tiny chat parties every month, but the host is Shadows of Mine. (My game).

Anything graphic related, or just offer me something and I'll do it c: but I have the right to reject any offers/ideas etc

Do get me to apply for a job:

Name:
Which type of job?:
Link to forum/website etc:
Do you agree to my requirements(Terms of service):
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads