Author Topic: Jazzi's Characters List  (Read 1874 times)

Offline A.nakin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Jazzi's Characters List
« on: May 03, 2014, 05:51:36 pm »
Whisper "Andreas" to talk to me. I'm fairly shy though! so be warned :3 All my characters are seeking packs! Please whisper me in game or message me on here if you're an active group, I'm looking for long term, active, Roleplay pack :3 I'm active, online everyday

Monsoon
Image-http://monsoonwolf.deviantart.com/art/Monsoon-Ref-446520495

Species: Mexican Grey Wolf mix
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: German

Hair: Dark grey, black back markings dipping down her legs to knee and all the way down the tail. Medium grey under side, light grey/silver legs with black paws. Black nose marking with a lightning bolt shape on the side of the muzzle, lightning bolt marking on chest and one on each hip. Crescent moon marking on base of ear.

Eye Colour: Pale Yellow

Personality: Can be shy or distant upon first meeting. Once comfortable with others she's out going, calm, loyal, has a temper, sarcastic, bold

Taken?: No
Looking?: Possibly
Friends: None of FH as of yet
Siblings: Hurricane, Gale
Pups: None
Theme Song: Monsoon-Tokio Hotel

Intro-It had been a nice day, the skies were clear the scent of the season in the air. Though on the wind was a chill, and the faint scent of rain, as the day went on the wind got stronger the smell of rain got thicker. The tree's beginning to bow to the mighty, invisible force. Earlier the birds were about chirping and singing their happy little song, rodents and other creatures were out gathering food, making the forest alive with their daily noise and activity. Now there was an eerie silence through out the lands, only the wind combing through the grass in the meadow and the tree's in the forest, on the horizon a flash of lightning and soon after the low rumble of thunder.

Suddenly there is another sound on the wind, the faint howl of a wolf. The creature almost sounds excited, to others it'd seem crazy to be outside in such weather, let alone show excitement for it, her pale yellow eyes constantly on the clouds, at first only her eyes show the emotion, then as the rain starts to gently hit her muzzle, forehead, and back a smile grows on her. Soon the rain is pelting down, she is soaked to the bone but she doesn't seem to mind, lifting her head again she watched the lightning make its zig zag pattern through the clouds, and she lets loose a little shudder. This was why she was named for the storms, this was Monsoon's weather.

Hurricane
Image-http://monsoonwolf.deviantart.com/art/Hurricane-Ref-451385678
Name: Hurricane
Species: Mexican Grey Wolf mix

Hair: Black, dark grey back marking going down his hind legs to about his knee, grey mask on face, medium grey marking over back, black tipped tail, medium grey leg markings, lightning bolt markings on muzzle, chest and both hips. Medium grey undersides, starting at just above chest. Has the branding "483-H" on his hip as well, feathers tucked into his ear

Eye Colour: Steel Blue

Personality: Distant, Cold, Doesn't trust others easily.

Looking?: Possibly if anyone could get past his outward demeanor
Siblings: Monsoon, Gale
Pups:None
Theme Song-Hymn For The Missing-Red[/color]

Gale

Image-Coming Soon

Species: Mexican Grey Wolf

Hair: Black, with lighter grey on top, grey with a blueish tint markings followed by orange-brown markings.

Eye Colour: Silver

Personality: Laid back, uneasy, Takes him a while to trust anyone. Tends to be snappy at first, but is fiercely loyal to those he is close to. Has a soft spot for females and pups, will be caring, loving, protective.

Siblings: Hurricane, Monsoon
Theme Song: Lion-Hollywood Undead

Arya
Image-Coming Soon

Species: Mexican Grey Wolf
Ethnicity: German/British

Hair: Brownish grey fur with a lighter shade running from around her neck down her chest and underside. Two electric blue painted stripes on nose and over eyes. Light colored muzzle, ears and legs. Also a light tail tip.

Eye Colour: Emerald Green

Personality: She's  bold, out going, very confidant, sarcastic, can be moody. She also can have a caring, loving side but that's more or less for those she's close to or considers friends.

Siblings: Ghost, Nymeria
Theme Song: Hurricane-30 Seconds To Mars

« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:54:40 pm by Jazzikins »

lindaminda

Re: Jazzi's Characters List
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 07:09:09 pm »
Lovely characters^^
I like their look, really pretty and unique :)

small note-

If you want to put pictures in this thread, you should try this:

Code: [Select]
[img](picture url here-right click on the picture and copy the picture url)[/img]

Offline A.nakin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 09:20:50 pm »
Thanks ^^ and alright. I want to resize the pictures though before uploading them onto here :3

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 11:58:58 pm »
Interesting characters you have there :3 I love reading the biography of your characters and I really like your character design~

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline A.nakin

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 02:14:27 am »
thanks ^^