Author Topic: >>Evertide island<< Warrior cats rp  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
>>Evertide island<< Warrior cats rp
« on: June 04, 2014, 04:32:17 pm »
"Nobody thought it would end like this.

When we had settled on a seemingly abandoned island, things looked well for us.  The food was plentiful, the weather was mild on us, peace reigned high. As we had left the war behind that had horrified us for ages in our homelands.

That was when he appeared.

Like the rain on a summer day, unexpected, we had been overpowered by an ancient tribe. One whose intentions were opposite of ours. The massacre, I hadn't been able to count who perished, and who ran. I hadn't payed it any mind at the time. I was young, and all I knew was that I wanted out. Tears rolled down my eyes as I hid underneath an overhanging rock at my previous home. As a shade casted over me, my eyes caught on a blurry black figure on our leaders high rock. That's when I blacked out...

Miracously, I found myself alive. But alone. As moons passed, I had set goals on illiminating whatever or whoever had taken all away from me. And uniting us, once again"

>>Evertide Island<< Is a literate, semi-real to real, mapped, (Soon to be) sited warrior cats rp group. Neither map nor site are finished, but I'm looking for Higher ranks for 3 other clans in advance!

This rp takes place far into the future of the original books, and has shifted places to a far away island. There are four clans:

1. A good clan, one which strives for uniting the cats once again. (Leader is the one talking at the top of the post)

2. A neutral clan

3. Another neutral clan

4. An evil tribe, the last group is another one mentioned in the sample above. They strive for complete destruction of all other clans, and bring what's left to their knees to serve them.

Ranks open:

Clan name: -
Clan nature: Good
Clan leader: -
Clan deputy: -
Clan med-cat: -
Clan med-app: -

Clan nature: Neutral

Clan nature: Neutral

Tribe name: Tribe of Nights
Tribe nature: Evil
Tribe leader: Cricket
Tribe deputy: -
Tribe med-cat: -
Tribe med-app: -

Cats who are willing to apply for ranks should fill out this form, and comment it in the reply section!:

Cat name:
Desired rank:
Clan wanting to join (Name number):
Description of character looks:
Roleplay sample:
Clan name (Leaders only):

If I accept you, I will send you a personal message with my skype and in game name so we can keep contact!
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: >>Evertide island<< Warrior cats rp
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 10:33:52 am »
Bump!
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!