Author Topic: Impressive Earth WIP dragon IT server  (Read 1360 times)

Offline MewMeow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Impressive Earth WIP dragon IT server
« on: July 21, 2014, 09:56:19 pm »
We are a dragon impressive title server. You are a dragon, and it is this season once again to hunt. You've escaped being a hostage from the humans. But now you are in a new galaxy world, where you meet all sorts of dragons and all sorts of places. You get to talk to other players as this is a mmorpg. You can go to different dimensions, hunt, wear items, and discover all new maps. You are your dragon. Welcome to Impressive Earth, where your imagination can come alive. "Life is what you make it".

Characters:
We clearly have only dragon models as to this is a dragon IT server. There will be plenty of things for you to choose from to make your dream dragon. We have tufts, manes, markings, tails, heads, and much more for your dragon. You can have many different dragon characters and don't  have to keep changing one. You will be able to make your own body for your dragon or use one of the ones we will provide for everyone.
Prey:
The main prey you'll find around the game are dragons and deer, but i'm sure there will be other prey. Just you'll mostly see those two around. And of course the prey will drop items for you.
Items:
We will have a wide range of items to accessories your dragons! Auras, cookies, salmon, lots and lots. You can find rare items or common items easily by going and hunting for them.
Maps:
There will be plenty of maps for you to explore, roleplay, and hunt in. You can explore alone, or with friends you make while playing.
Roleplaying:
Yes, you will be allowed to roleplay. You can pick a map and a location to roleplay in. Roleplay with a small group, or a large group of friends.

Questions:
Are you guys WIP?: Yes. Currently we are a WIP server.
When will you guys be online?: We have no release date yet.
Are your staff friendly?: Yup! Very friendly staff waiting to help you with any issues.
Are staff applications open: They're currently open for many ranks.

Any other questions about the game or staff please ask below.

As said before, yes staff applications are open for now.
So join today and help our community grow and see what friends you can make. ^-^
http://impressiveearth.freeforums.net/
If you see anything I missed while explaining everything, please tell me and i'll add it. Thanks for reading and hope to see you around the forums!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 01:40:24 am by jessica »