Author Topic: School of Dragons  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
School of Dragons
« on: August 10, 2014, 11:00:45 am »
I have officially left this forum, but I need this signal boost and there are few places to choose from. I'm sure this has been discussed before.

"I recently discovered this game called "School of Dragons" - it is a free, online MMO based on Dreamworks' "How To Train Your Dragon" film. It's quite an educational game, based towards children, but once you surpass it's childish demeanor, it's actually good fun. If you've ever watched HTTYD (How To Train Your Dragon), or just have a fondness for dragons, then you may want to try it.

If you ask someone to invite you, you get a bonus which does come in very handy in the game. It also is useful for the person inviting, so if you're interested, please allow me to send an invite via your email - you may send me yours via mine ([email protected]), this post, or messaging.
"

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
Re: School of Dragons
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 02:59:48 pm »
I did indeed register for this, and spent some time on it, but I decided after a while it was just too laggy and took hours to load things, so I never did spend long on it. But with my short experience on it, I quiet enjoyed it. I never did get to fly my own dragon, as I didn't stay on long enough for it to grow up, but on the tutorials on how to fly the dragons, I found it very fun :3

I would recommend it to any of those who like How to Train Your Dragon, or those who generally like dragons. It is enjoyable, with plenty to do and discover. Also, mind that you have a strong computer that can handle large games.