Author Topic: Silent Tales- Adoptables Site Up Now!  (Read 1733 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Silent Tales- Adoptables Site Up Now!
« on: June 12, 2014, 05:50:08 pm »

So, you must be wondering what kind of Adoptables site I am talking about eh? Well, before I get your hopes up, I will have to say that it is not one of those fancy professional sites like Chicken Smoothie or Flight Rising. Its actually very simple thus, I need members to get going.

I have created an Adoptables site along with a few available adoptables. The forums however are in their very simple form and the adoptables don't 'grow' or change, but all will come in good time.

I will be creating more adoptables over the weeks and either selling them for tokens on the forums (Basically this is a made up currency) and there will be an option where you can buy them with DeviantART points. Members are allowed to contribute by making some adoptables using the given line art (just message me for it, for now). The credit will go to their rightful owners.

Before you start asking, yes I do have the staff applications open however you must be able to make adoptables that are from our specific line art. You have to also be good at line art so I shall be asking for examples. There is no age limit, but you will be accepted by your 'talents' so please don't sign up if you think that you cannot manage to draw often.
We do accept volunteer artists to draw line art and create adoptables from the current line art!

Curious? Have a look at the 3 newest adoptables!

Are you interested? Check us out at http://silent-tales.proboards.com/
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: Silent Tales- Adoptables Site Up Now!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 08:35:25 pm »
UPDATES!

Old adoptables have been deleted! I will be working on a new set; expect to see 3 new adoptable tomorrow!

New members have a chance to receive this rare beauty!
The laces have been made so that whatever colour the background is, so will the laces be!

« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:26:04 pm by CrystalWolfTear »

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 08:35:39 pm »
UPDATES!

Old adoptables have been deleted! I will be working on a new set; expect to see 3 new adoptable tomorrow!

New members have a chance to receive this rare beauty!
The laces have been made so that the whatever colour the background is, so will the laces be!

Offline crazycat92

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Creek Pack, Pack of Heroes
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 01:06:47 am »
I found your Silent Tales theme for Proboards forums. It's awesome.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 06:37:18 pm »
Ah, didn't know it was quite known, hehe. I did the theme as a tester, but I'll be sure to make more if I get the time c: Thank you!
Oh and keeping in mind, there is a rule where it states that old threads should be left alone, but I guess anyone could make the mistake c: