Author Topic: Profound - New Sever Hiring Staff Members  (Read 840 times)

Offline HuntressProfound

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Profound - New Sever Hiring Staff Members
« on: August 19, 2014, 04:43:14 pm »

Hi everyone! ^^ Profound is a new IT server by Huntress and it is currently looking for a staff team. We're looking for admins, moderators, and head designers.

Since I'm new to creating maps and items and my computer simply refuses to open any map/item creating programs and it crashes, I'm pretty desperate for some head designers. Also, since I'm a lovely person I decided to be generous, and put the head designer applicants on the list to be possible mods or admins someday, and give them spawning powers and special auras once I find out the code to do this. c:

So far Profound is really just a normal IT server like the original, but I'm still trying to make maps and items for it, so it's not going to be like this forever. It will have new maps and critters soon.

Please check the Hiring board in the Announcements section to see how many staff we are currently hiring. The server will be up to download once the staff apps close. I'd love for this server to grow and get new members, so I really hope to get some applicants! Join us at http://profound.freeforums.net/

Positions open: 1 more admin, moderator, head designer
Hope to see you there!