Author Topic: Any Kid Icarus Fans Around?  (Read 1765 times)

Offline MiuIruma

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Any Kid Icarus Fans Around?
« on: November 07, 2013, 02:51:04 am »
SO,
I've recently been watching a Let's Play of Kid Icarus: Uprising, and it's been getting me wondering if there are any fans of it out there. And by 'it', I mean anything in the series that you like. Even Of Myths and Monsters counts here!

This topic is also free for discussion here, like favorite characters. Just mark your spoilers and don't hate. ;)
[[ !!  Not an RP account, though I do like Layton games and Mystery Room. !! ]]

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
Re: Any Kid Icarus Fans Around?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 03:04:29 am »
Ohwellhaithar

Kid Icarus: Uprising is an amazing game in my personal opinion. I have yet to actually play it but when it first came out I watched a walkthrough and I just recently refreshed my memory of it with Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play because I was tempted by you and Mew to get into the series once more. >w>

There are many ways as to why I think this game is amazing. The graphics, for one-- although graphics don't matter to me in games, I'm absolutely impressed how they managed to pull it off. Sure, it's a 3DS title and 3DS titles tend to have improved graphical designs and such, but it's still a handheld system that could easily fit in your-- well, hand, of course. The gameplay and voice acting is great, and not to mention the /dialogue/. 'Dat nonexistent fourth wall breakage. ;w;

I think my favorite characters have got to be a tie between Pit, Viridi and Hades. Pit's a pun-fueled character who gushes about hot springs AND HE'S SO ADORABLE HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM AHGDFJ and I just love him to bits (that "hos'PIT'al" pun definitely made my day), Viridi is a sassy tsundere who seems to have a soft spot for the humorous main protagonist, and Hades is Hades. I have mixed feelings for him; he's just so malicious that you could smack him upside the head but you just can't hate him for it. His personality is just so trollish and evil and jerkface-ish but that's what makes him who he is. x'D

Not sure if I should've used a spoiler because it's not necessarily spoiling the plotline, but I'm just playing it safe so I don't spoil anything for those who haven't played the game yet and are interested in doing so. owo;;

ヌ - ド ル

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 11:02:52 pm »
Oh mer goooshhh....
YESSS!!!!
dead account

Offline Tama10

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "May your road lead you to warm sands."
    • foxyphantomoftheparadise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 02:27:44 pm »
I can say that , it's a very good game. Soundtrack is good too.
Ill is the result of letting fear rule thine actions.
~ The Saga of Harald Hardrade, c.46