Author Topic: Riih's Familly  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Riih

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Riih's Familly
« on: August 23, 2014, 08:00:49 pm »
Hello, and welcome to my character spotlight!

Here we have Siimena, Daughter of Riih and Nsaton

Siimena was born in a cold mountain pride. She grew with Two sisters one brother, and a lone mother. Nothing Really happened in her life until her father, Nsaton came. He taught her magic, And took her away to his pride. One day she got her spiritual marking- It was blue and faded to black, also it was.. Spiraly. Siimena pushed herself far with a powerfull spell and cursed her own eye, causing it to bleed. The future is yet to come for this young adult.

Here is Makaha.

Makaha was born bla bla bla... [Shes a sister to Siimena so..] When Nsayon came she was a young cub, her sister  Siimena was oldest then, Brother is in the middle, Makaha younger, And finally Khui at the end of the list. She was sadened by her father abandoning her and the rest of the familly, and only taking Siimena. When she grew to a wise teen Her so "VERY" loved sister came back. The cub cussed at her, didn't listen to her apologies and earned herself, "The mark of a trapped soul". The future is also yet to come.

Khui, the deceased.

Died, after fathers arrival. Not much known. The picture shows how she would have looked if she would have reached adult-hood.

Nso The holy.

Named Nso. Not much info, due to the fact that hes been taken, and mostly played by Nsaton aka Rihanna789 aka Father.

Riih, the Mother

Riih was born as a rogue, later lived as a pride member, Met Nsaton and had kids. [See that lazyness?]

« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 09:13:58 am by Riih »

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
Re: Riih's Familly
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 08:15:01 pm »
F U L L F E R A L M E T A L

Interesting set of characters. I wish I could be in the family .. just joking. x'3 Nice looking designs though, really.
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal

Offline Riih

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 08:18:55 pm »

Interesting set of characters. I wish I could be in the family .. just joking. x'3 Nice looking designs though, really.

xD You could, but not at this time. I ain't having no more trouble round dem' priderock.  And thank you.

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 08:20:33 pm »

Tis' alright. x'3 I'd be the smexy and fab, not the trouble. Anyhow, keep making more characters like these. They really did catch my eye.
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal