Author Topic: Characters won't load.  (Read 953 times)

Offline -Rogue

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • deviantart
Characters won't load.
« on: December 13, 2014, 07:21:25 pm »
Is it glitching to me only or more people at the same time?
I have been uncounted times deleting and re-making my characters. I got that large groups( not only old ones) aren't letting me log on that character. But what about groupless or small groups? It's just plain weird that it has been happening for QUITE a while.
And the glitch, that seems to happen to me only, is getting more annoying that ever. Now I can't even log onto the character, not just emptied friendlist and whatnot.

I DID reinstall my game quite a lot of times. I can't keep track of how many times in just the last few weeks.

When a character isn't loading, it freezes to one image. And it will stay like that even for hours if I don't close the window itself.

And as I noticed through topics, people are having similar glitches and problems with the game. Why not take in consideration of doing something to it? I believe that sooner or later this game will die. And I don't want it to.

Please help,
-Rogue

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
Re: Characters won't load.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 07:30:41 pm »
When you reinstalled the game, Did you first delete your Feral Heart folder in wherever you first downloaded the game to? Screenshots would help too, might be a Hard drive problem.

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets