Author Topic: Help me plz!!  (Read 1049 times)

Offline #Error

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help me plz!!
« on: February 20, 2015, 11:08:13 am »
Hi all! Help me plz! I just danced in Bonfire Island and wrote the MOD: today is not a day of dancing! And me immediately banned!! What? Why? Because I danced !! :'( :'( :'( Why 12 months I banned? I just danced, there banned dancing?
Can't go through the second page, it is not banned!! what do I do? I have one computer!! How me go to the second page?    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
 PLZ!!!! HELP!!!!!  PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
Re: Help me plz!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 11:20:27 am »
Feralheart
  • Discussion Of Bans And Reports
    Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game any other than under closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or plain out complain/seek for attention. If you are unhappy with a mods actions or warnings within the game or possibly a member breaking the rules you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful of the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!
I am sorry but as the rules state, discussion of bans and such is prohibited in public chats such as forum threads. I will be locking this topic.
If you do not understand why you were banned, you may message a MOD or Admin and they will explain why. I can only assume that you were banned for dancing ontop of another user? That type of behaviour is prohibited.

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala